Chapter 8: Coffee time!

Beep, beep, beep.

Ahh, it's morning again. The second day of my new life in London. I get out of bed and check my phone. 12:04 am. What can I say, I am an early riser. I walk to the kitchen to find out that I forgot to buy cereal. Of course, I think to myself. Maybe this is an opportunity to go get Starbucks. I knew where the place was because it was a 2-minute walk from my place. I put on some jeans and a Logo t-shirt, get my keys my phone and some cash and walk out the door.

I walk down the stairs and I'm ready to go out when I hear a voice saying "Morning Y/n" like it was normal. I look back and I see a creepy lady /my landlord looking at me. "Mornin' Annabel" I say yawning. "It's not Annabel, its Annabella!" she says offended. I ignore her and walk out the door to Starbucks.

I walk into Starbucks and order my coffee. I get it and turn around to leave, but I, of course, bump on a girl, spilling my drink on her. "Oh my god I am so sorry!! I really didn't mean to-" "It's ok. Don't worry about it." She says. I looked at her and she looked at me in awkward silence. She has curly brown hair and nerdy glasses. "I am Lily, Lily Anna Rees" She spoke, breaking the silence. "And I am Y/n, Y/m/n Y/l/n". I bought another coffee but I didn't go home. I bought a second coffee for Lily too, give it to her to repay for ruining her shirt and talk a bit. Turns out, we are alike, a lot too! We instantly became friends.

~At around 3 pm...

"Omigawd, did time pass by so quickly? I really need to go. It was nice meeting you though" Lily says. "Oh ok! I hope I see you again!! Wanna swap numbers?" I asked. "Sure!!" After we swap numbers I saw her walk out the Starbucks's door, so I decide to go too.

After I slacked around all afternoon, around 7 pm I decided to check my phone. I open it and I see 3 messages. One from Chris, one from Phil and one from Lily. I opened them:

Sender: Phil Lester

Hey Y/n, wanna go out with some of my friends?

Sender: Chris Kendall

If you got nothing to do this afternoon call me and come to the park to meet my friends!

Sender: Lily Rees

Hey gurl! I'm going out with some guy friends wanna come??

I decided to go out with Lily. I texted Lily where are we going to meet and the other two that I had plans.

After a minute, I got an answer:

Sender: Lily Rees

Come and meet us at the park in one hour. Cya there!!

Ok, let's find me some clothes...

I decided to go wearing casual clothes: some jean shorts and a black shirt with weird shapes on it. I put on my shoes, grab everything I needed and walked out.

I wonder what kind of friends Lily has...Hmmm....

End of chapter 8.