Chapter 9: Oh, The Irony.

I walk at the park and sit on a bench. It's exactly 8pm now and the sun is going down. Suddenly, I hear a voice calling my name. I turn my head up to see Lily. "Hi Lily! What's up?" "Oh nothing much really. Just decided to go out with the little amount of friends I got" She wipes a fake tear on her cheek. I start giggling. I wanted to say something but she interrupts me, pointing at 2 people. "There they are!!" I look at the guys coming up to us. They both have fringes, one of them a brown one and the other a black one. I feel like I have seen them before they come out of the shadows and in front of us.

"Phil?" I say. All 3 of them look at me. "Oh hey Y/n!" "Wait, you two know each other?" Lily asks, with a kind-of-disappointing look. "Yep" i answer. Then I notice the other guy. Of course he is Dan, Phil's best friend and roommate. "I am Y/n" I say to Dan that obviously feels very awkward. "Dan" he says and we shake hands. "Where are the other two?" Phil asks. "I don't know, probably on their way" Lily answers, giving Phil a weird look without him noticing. We talked a bit about anything and everything but then the other 2 friends of Lily's came up and I looked at them. "Chris?" Why didn't I think of that before? Of course the Fantastic Foursome is Lily's friends, why wouldn't they be... my life is so strange. "Oh hey, you decided to come! I didn't know you'd be Lily's friend" He says, laughing at the irony of the moment. "This is Pj, Pj, this is Y/n" Chris says. His soft hand touches mine and for some weird reason, I feel butterflies in my stomach.

The rest of the night we went to a restaurant. We spent our time talking and finding out about each other. I now know that Lily met Phil because she worked at the radio station and became friends instantly. It was inevitable that she would meet the rest of the Fantastic Foursome. There was something weird going on with Phil though. He acted like if he knew something, kind of vicious. It creeped me out a bit, but I just ignored it. It must have been insecurity, as I was a big fan and I had never met the guys before. Well, not exactly.

Me and Pj were hitting it off. We had the same personality. We both were adventurers at heart and loved stories of any kind. He daydreams very often as I noticed too. He would just stare at something, probably thinking. I did that too. I thought about different scenarios if I changed something in the past.

After the night, Lily suggested we had a sleepover with her at my place. As soon as we entered inside, I turn to her. "Soo...what's up with you and Phil?" She blushed furiously right away. "Nothing" She mumbled. "Oh c'mon, it's so clear even a blind man could see it." "Ok... I'll tell you but only if we get a movie ready and some food...I'm starving" "But we just ate!" "I meant hungry for candy..." She smirks and winks at me. "Fiiine" I say, making my way to the kitchen.

End of chapter 9.