Chapter 23: Very Homo Howell

After a 15 minute walk, we arrived at a café called "Pret A Manger". Weird name but whatever. We sit down and I look around. This is a nice place. "I'm going to go order. Anything you want?" "Just...whatever I don't know". Walking off, I start thinking about him. We haven't talked much, but he seems like a nice guy. Good looking yes, but not my type. Plus he is totally gay. I stop thinking as I see him coming towards me. Plus, he is gigantic. "Here" he says and hands me my coffee. "Thanks" I say and take a sip. Mmmm. "So, we haven't talked much, like ever. Except of the... incident. But, you seem nice and I feel like I can trust you" he starts saying and takes a sip from his coffee. I can tell he is nervous. "Go on" I say as I take a sip from my coffee again. Mmmmm. "So... I wanted to talk to you about Chris...". After a long pause, he starts talking again. "Are you two... like... dating or... you know, anything like that?" I shake my head. "No, we are just friends". "Okay... I -erm- need your help then".

After a long chat, I realize what he wants to tell me. Basically, he likes Chris -yay!- and wants me to pull of another setup like the one I did with Lily and Phil, so that I can get them together. I almost told him that Chris likes him too, but then I thought hey, where's the fun in that?! So now, I'll have to think of another plan. Maybe I'll even make a plan with Chris!

My thoughts are interrupted by a couple walking into the café. They spot Dan and head our way. Oh God be calm be calm be Calm I think as I watch them greet Dan. They seem to know each other. "Y/n, these are my friends who recently moved here, Hannah and Ashley" I look at the girl and the boy. They were the ones that we're talking to my creepy landlord, huh. "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you" I say as I shake the boys' hand. "Nice to meet you too" the boy, Ashley, says. "Please, call me Ash". "Nice to meet you, Y/n. I'm, as Dan said, Hannah".

Hannah and Ash sat with us for the rest of the meal. They ordered coffees as well and told me about themselves. They recently moved in town, because Hannah got a job offering in an art gallery, she is an amazing artist apparently, and Ash plays the guitar in a restaurant every Thursday and Friday night. They are both quite artistic and nice too.

After a while, Dan and I leave the coffee shop. We head to my place and just before we got in, it hit me. "Dan, I haven't told the guys that I was out with you... is that okay?" "Yeah, don't worry about it. They'll find out soon anyways" he says and rings the bell. Soon after, Phil opens the door. "Oh hi guys!" He says and we walk in. "I didn't know you were out together! (Y/n) didn't really tell us either" he says just when Chris walks in. He blushes a tiny bit, not that visible to Dan or Phil but me as I was closer to him than the others. "Hey Chris!" I say and he says hi. He whispers in my ear that I should go talk to him in there and I do. "Hey... um so, what did you and Dan do?" I decided to make the fact that Dan told me he liked him a surprise and say "Oh, you know, nothing serious" and then proceed to tell the details.

Chris POV

After what Lily told me I don't know anymore... is (Y/n) actually trying to break the fantastic foursome apart? I mean, she didn't seem believable at first, but when I think about it... no, Chris, Lily is just mistaken... I think to myself, as I start thinking about (y/n) talking about doing "nothing serious" with Dan. But what if she is...

End of chapter 23.
(700 words)