"He's my fiancé." I smiled showing the judge my ring.

"How long have you and Mr. Whitaker been involved with one another?"

"On and off since I was 16."

"And would you say Mr. Whitaker is a good father?"

"Good wouldn't be the word to describe him, JC is an exceptional father. He makes sacrifices for his son and put him above anything and anyone."

"Including you?"

"Including me." I nodded smiling.

"While Morgan was MIA for a month, where was Jaylen?"

"He was staying in our home with us."

"Were you also taking care of Jaylen?"

"Yeah, I would wake up in the middle of the night and feed him and watch him while JC was at work."

"Would you consider Morgan a good mother?"

"No I wouldn't, just because she birthed him doesn't mean anything. She left him before he even got the chance to recognize who his mother is."

"No further questions." Our lawyer stepped down and Morgan's stepped up.

"You said you and Mr.Whitaker have been together since you were 16? So how did Jaylen come in the picture?"

"I said on and off as in we took time for ourselves and during that time, he chose to deal with her."

"Is it true you have recently lost a baby?" I tensed up.

"Yeah, my baby girl." I smiled.

"And how did that feel for you?"

"How would that feel for anybody?" I gave him that the fuck face. "Losing a child is one of the hardest things I ever had to face, I didn't know how to get over it at the time which led me to make horrible decisions."

"As in?"

"I used liquor as my coping method."

"So you were an alcoholic?"

"No, I knew when to stop I just chose not to. I don't crave drinks or have to have a drink when I see it."

"I see, Is it true while Morgan was pregnant, you and a few friends of yours attacked her?"

"I wouldn't say we attacked her but yes we did."

"And is it also true that you recently went to jail for assaulting both Bambi and Morgan?"

"Yup."

"And isn't it true you have a violent background since you were in the third grade?" Bitch why?

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"So would you say you have a short temper?"

"No I wouldn't, I don't put my hands on someone unless they deserve it. Words don't hurt me because I know I'm that deal. Don't forget Morgan and her friends jumped me while I was pregnant also."

"No further questions." I went back to sit next to JC and he smiled at me letting me know I didn't do as bad as I thought I did. They called Morgan up questioned her and she was making her case look real good, like this bitch deserved an Oscar.

"Hello, Morgan." My lawyer said.

"Hiya." She smiled.

This bitch need to stop smiling, Cheeto orange ass teeth.

"Why are you fighting for custody of Jaylen?"

"What kind of question is that? He's my son, I pushed him out."