thirty - two

"Somebody real is hard to find, somebody worth all your time. Somebody who will tell you the truth, somebody who loves you for you."

Alyssa King | Lysa😝

"Something don't feel right about this." I told the twins.

"Alyssa we just got here, just get a drink, talk to a boy or something, chill and have fun."

I sighed going to get a drink, for some reason tonight I just wasn't feeling it and I couldn't leave because I drove with the twins.

"Hello beautiful." A man said, I waved making my drink. "When someone speaks, the polite thing to do is reply back."

"I'm sorry I'm just not feeling this party."

"You want a drink?" He asked.

"I already got one." I was tipsy, not stupid.

"May I get a name?"

"Alyssa, yours?"

"Ray, how you doing?"

"I'm engaged." I showed him my ring.

"Woah calm down I just saw you not having a good time, no strings attached. Just a conversation."

I stayed talking to Ray for 20 minutes then I went to look for the twins, everything was starting to get blurry and I was walking too slow.

I went to a room pulling out my phone calling JC, I know he'll come get me. I needed to leave right now.

"Hello?"

"Jayceon can you come get me please? Something is very wrong."

"Alyssa where are you?"

"I'm at a house party on-"

"Alyssa I have more important things to do like being here for my baby mother and the birth of my fucking baby then to pick up my stupid drunk ass fiance. Call somebody else to pick up your drunk ass."

"JC please this-" I heard the three beeps indicating he hung up as I started to cry. I dialed the number of a person I know that will come. 

"Hello?" I heard his raspy voice.

"Yayo?!" I heard movement on the other side of the phone.

"Lys? What happened? Why you crying?"

"I'm at a party and Iyan I'm not feeling right."

"Alyssa text me the address! Stay where you are, I'm coming right now." I heard a door close.

"Please hurry Yayo." I hung up than texted the address telling him what room I was in. My phone fell out my hand and it was like I was numb I couldn't move at all.

"Are you okay?" I looked up to see Ray.

"No I'm not feeling too well."

"Lay back and lie down so you won't throw up." I didn't listen, I didn't want to lie down.

"I'm okay."

"You making this shit so difficult."

"Making what so- stop what are you doing?"

Ray came over to me pushing me on the bed trying to take my shirt off but I pushed his hands away.

"Stop what are you doing?! Stop!"

"It'll be so much easier if you just don't fight back." He whispered kissing me on my jaw. I couldn't move, something wouldn't letting let me move.