twenty - six

"Girl I'm done with you, girl we done it's through. I hit that nigga for the work, stick and move, then I SKRT, SKRT, SKRT"

Jayceon Whitaker | JC💦

Lys and I been good ever since Miami like through everything we been through and that shit making us stronger everyday. I been knew I was in love with Lysa but shit.

On the other hand Morgan been blowing the fuck out of me, I was really reconsidering Allison offer.

"Why you keep calling me?" I asked sitting down in front of her.

"Why you treat one babymother better than the other?"

"Because I know for sure she carrying my seed." I shrugged.

That sound like something Lys would say.

"How many times do I have to apologize for that?"

"I don't know why are you anyway, I never cared."

I think Alyssa pettiness rubbing off on me.

"You lucky I didn't let my uncle fuck you up."

"You lucky Alyssa pregnant."

Yep, she definitely made me petty.

"So you disrespecting me just like she do huh?"

Guess I'm not the only one that noticed.

"Yo why am I here Morgan?"

"I just wanted to know where your head at."

"What you mean?"

"When the baby comes."

"When the baby come and IF it's mine then imma take care of it and if it's not then ain't no need to contact me no more."

"When my baby come I don't want he or she around Alyssa."

"Bitch what? If this is my child Alyssa will be around, fuck you think this is? Morgan be on this dumb shit if you want and YOU won't be around your child!" I stood up, shaking my head.

Waste of fucking time.

"Fuck you JC!!!"

"Go fuck Tadoe." I laughed watching her face fall.

I wasn't even trying to be disrespectful towards her cause if she was the child of my mother I would want us to have a good relationship because of the child.

But at this moment, I prayed Tadoe was stuck with her for 18 years.

I headed to my mother house because I needed to tell her Lysa pregnant. I pulled up to the house I bought her and used my key to open the door. When I walked in Jayla and my mother was sitting there talking.

"Damn JC how you know I ain't have a nigga in here?"

"Your old ass ain't getting shit popping, got spiders crawling out your dry shit." I said nonchalantly. I heard Jayla laugh.

"Not what your father said."

"16 years ago, shit dried up like a raisin now." I laughed.

"Keep playing and imma fuck you up."

"Wassup La?" I said ignoring her.

"Hey JC." Jayla said shyly putting her head down, I hate that she was always being shy. I need to take her around gang, yeah that's what we bout to do.