f o u r - t e e n

"When a good thing goes bad it's not the end of the world, it's just the end of a world, that you had with one girl"

Mason Hamilton | Mace 💯

"Together we cool, me and her can't lose. Keep them on their feet baby I know they so confused." JC mumbled

"Shawty MY BEYONCEEEEE!" JJ yelled.

"Lys&Jay, Lys&Jay, Lys&Jay." Me, Iyan, Tadoe, Kai and Ace said.

"Shawty MY BEYONCEEEEEE!" JJ yelled again.

"Lys&Jay, Lys&Jay, Lys&Jay." We said again.

"Y'all so childish." Olivia laughed.

Gang was at my house chilling with the exception of most of the girls, Olivia was only here because of the fact that well she lived here. All the other girls wasn't here because they had work or they weren't talking to us besides Alli and Kai.

Alyssa wasn't talking to us cause we jumped George Lopez.

Ahjaya wasn't here because of Isaac and she had to work.

Aubree wasn't fuck with us because of Ace and she fought Tadoe, JJ, CJ and JC but that's a story for a another time.

"Y'all spoke to Alyssa?" Tadoe asked.

"Nah she blocked me from everything." I said.

"Word I live with her and I still haven't talked to her in a week." Ya said.

"Cause y'all was wrong." Alli said coming to sit on the couch.

"Nobody was talking to your big ass." I told her. I love fucking with her cause her hormones stay making her cry.

"If you know how I feel, why would you say that?" As I suspected she started crying. I looked at her and started rolling, her crying face was ugly as hell.

"Stop playing with my sister bitch." Isaac laughed. I felt somebody slap me in the back of my head, I turned to see JJ, I just know this bitch did not..

"JJ you know I don't play with your retarded ass."

"I miss my cousinn " Olivia whined.

"Call her ass then." Ike said.

"She won't answer, she probably all on the beach." Olivia pouted.

"A beach? In Atlanta? Bitch where?" I asked.

"No bitch in Mexico." Kailani said. My eyes almost popped out my head.

"Mexico??!!" JC, Ike, Cj and JJ.

"With who?" I asked.

"Aiden." Kailani smiled.

"Fuck you smiling like you discovered a cure for cancer for?" Ya asked.

"Just thinking about how much he care and I can't even get my nigga to Red Lobster." She said back.

"If you fuck me good I might take ya ass to Red Lobster." Ya laughed making all of us.

"JC you still got her name tatted?" CJ asked.

"Yeah." He lifted up his shirt to show his tatt chest that his stupid ass got when he was drunk two years ago after she left.

"Awwe I never knew you had that dickface." Kai said smiling.

"Don't even think bout it" Iyan said making her glare at him.

"Boy bye." She said still glaring.

"You know what me and Alyssa was talking bout the other day?" Alli asked laughing.