e i g h t

"Baby we ain't got nothing but love and darling you got enough for the both of us. Make love to me when my days look low, pull me in close and don't let me go"

Jayceon Whitaker | JC💯

Mace, Jayden and I was going to Ya house to chill for a while since we ain't have shit to do. I was still hungover from Lys party yesterday, I don't even remember half of the night. We just walked in and we led the way to voices, I scrunched up my face seeing who it was.

That nigga from the club and Alyssa was all up on each other. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms tightly around his neck as he spun her in a circle. They was all laughs and she looked happy, damn it's sad we bout to dead this shit.

"Fuck is this?" Mason yelled making both of them stop and fall. Lys landed on top of him and they started laughing again, Mason grabbed her by her arm making her mug us.

"Why are y'all here?" She questioned.

"Because we black and proud." Jayden stupid ass said.

"Who Mario Lopez?" I asked making Mace and Jayden laugh.

"Mario Lopez huh? Wassup man I'm Aiden." He held out his hand, I looked at his hand then at Mace and them then back at his hand.

"Y'all being rude, I don't do that to any of your girls." Alyssa said.

"Nigga our girls your family." Jayden said.

"JC possum not." She said laughing.

"Why you keep calling her a possum? What the hell is that anyway?" I asked.

"You know the things that play dead when they scared? That's a possum." Jayden said.

"Anyways, It's 10 o' clock which means it's in the morning which means-" I trailed off

"He spent a night cause I know damn well he didnt come over here to chill this early." Jayden finished.

"So you know we gotta fuck you up for having sleepovers." Mason stood up straight as we started walking towards her.

"I'm not playing with y'all!" Alyssa yelled trying to run out the kitchen. "AHJAYA! IYAN! AHJAYA! IYAN!"

"Fuck up!" Mace yelled before hitting her. We started jumping her until Ahjaya cocky ass ran downstairs swinging.

"Where your clothes at Jay? And why they not on?" CJ asked. I looked at this nigga confused, Ike and CJ just be popping up fucking walking through walls and shit.

"Cause I was in my fucking room nigga!" Ahjaya said mugging his way.

"Jaya we out." Some cocky nigga said coming into the kitchen.

"Fuck is this?" Ike asked.

"Aid you leaving too?" Alyssa pouted ignoring them.

"Yeah, I gotta work." Aiden said. She walked over to him but Mason grabbed her.

"Say bye from a distance, y'all already too close." Mason said, Alyssa kneed him in his balls as he dropped to the floor.

"When I get up run for your life." Mason hoarsly said. Alyssa and Ahjaya walked those niggas out while Mace stayed on the floor.

"You good?" Ike asked.

"Imma kill your sister." Mace said again. I started laughing cause he was serious as hell.

"Where Ya bitch ass?" Jayden asked.

"Probably still sleep." I said.

"Lets go torture that nigga." CJ suggested.