t h i r t e e n

"I suppose to be keeping the peace but these young niggas unleashing the beast. Ain't no love in these streets, I fell in love with my heat."

Alyssa King | Lysa🙊

Ever since Alli baby shower I haven't talked to none of the boys, it's been kind of hard considering I live with one of them but I've been managing. After the long talk I had with Aiden we came to an agreement to just be friends but we still be with each other almost everyday.

Me, Kai, Au, Jaya, Liv, Alli and unfortunately Bianca was all in my basement. We were having a girls night watching movies on Netflix and talking about these no good ass niggas.

"Soo wassup with Ace?" Kai asked Aubree.

"This the longest we haven't talked, if it ain't about doctor appointments or Chris I don't reply with his no good ass." She ranted eating ice cream.

"Lys check JC bitch Twitter." Kai said laughing. I rolled my eyes, ever since she found out JC cheated on her she been sneak dissing like crazy but her dumb ass stayed with his no good ass.

TheyLovinMOrgz: these young hoes are stupid😴 who raised them?

TheyLovinMOrgz: why couldn't she continue playing dick scotch with every other nigga? Just had to have mine💀💀

TheyLovinMOrgz: They don't wanna see us happy💀 @DJKhaled said it best.

TheyLovinMOrgz: RT @Bambaliscous she thought fucking him was gon do something, she was just something to do when it was nothing to do.

"This bitch said they don't wanna see us happy, bye." Ahjaya said laughing. I laughed with her cause the girl was just stupid.

Lysadooo: Guess I gotta show bitches why I'm the OG of this petty shit👑

MaceNOL: @Lysadooo *gets popcorn and watch this shit like it's a new episode of empire🍵*

I got on instagram because 140 characters wasn't enough for what I got to say.

Lysadooo: PSA: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT📢 please help us save this poor animal helping it find it's home, for a dollar a day we can help save this stupid crusty rusty dusty bottom of the barrel ass bitch

Lysadooo: PSA: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT📢 please help us save this poor animal helping it find it's home, for a dollar a day we can help save this stupid crusty rusty dusty bottom of the barrel ass bitch. Www.yousadumbbitch.org LET's say it again folks www.yousadumbbitch.org #Fixyourteeth #sidelineswinning😝 #mandatoryboxyouinthecorner #yourniggaaintloyal #Imnotloyaleither #yournamedidntcomeupduringsex #youforgotimahoeassbitch

MaceNOL: Best💀💀💀💀 I donated, lets find her home

JJNOL: IS THAT A POSSUM?! 💤💤