twenty - two

"All I gotta do is put my mind to this shit, cancel out my ex I put a line through that bitch. I like all my S's with two lines through them shits."

Alyssa King | Lyssa😇

"You have to go Lysa." Iyan said.

"I don't want to see Kailani if I can't stab her."

"Bitch who said you can't? We could be Bonnie and Bonnie in this." Ahjaya said adding in her crazy thoughts as usual.

"Shut up you bad influence but Lys we not going there for Kai, remember you have to meet your biological mother family?"

"Is there going to be food there?" I pouted.

"I don't know." Iyan said pulling me into the hallway as I sighed.

When we pulled up to the house Tac rented I started looking around and this house was really beautiful if it was better circumstances I would of loved to stay here. 

"Hey Lys- you want something? Um you good?" JJ asked as we walked in the livingroom.

They all was sitting in the livingroom like they was having a meeting or something making me sigh. Ever since they found out they have been checking on me like I'm helpless.

"JJ you the last person I'll expect to act this way. I'm okay stop acting like I'm handicap."

"Good cause I was gon kill myself if I couldn't mess with your Lil Jon and the East side boys looking ass." We laughed as Mason smiled but if you knew Mason, you could tell his smile was as fake as Olivia teeth.

I went to hug him and he held me tight and long. It's like he was saying his goodbye now and it made me tear up.

"You not gon die right?" He whispered in my ear.

"I dont know Mace I don't." I whispered back. I knew that wasn't the answer he was looking for when he slightly pushed me off of him and went out back slamming the door.

"He just need time." CJ said.

"We all do." Ace said.

"Alyssa can I talk to you?" Kailani asked.

"What you wanna talk to US about?" Ahjaya asked sitting next to me.

"Kailani you don't need to say shit to her. Not now, not never." Iyan said. She looked kind of taken back, I guess she didn't expect him to say anything rude.

"Alyssa please." I looked at her then at Tac nodding. I knew he wanted peace and neither one of us needed to be stressed out so I agreed walking to a room with her.

"First let me apologize, I'm sorry-"

"Kailani save your apology and say what you have to say. No words will ever get us back to us."

"Alyssa I was jealous. Every time I talked to Yayo he would he like 'I can't Lys need me' or 'I can't, I'm busy with Alyssa'. I know I was wrong but hearing your name every five seconds and him always canceling out on me for you had my insecurities coming out."

"And as a best friend you step up to me like a real bitch and ask me what the fuck is going on but you wanted to be a coward and act like a booty bitch starting a revolution with Olivia."

"Lys c'mon if I didn't know you and saw how Iyan act with you than I would think y'all was together too."

"That's the thing Kai, you do know me pretty well actually and you ruined our friendship over a boy."