twenty - five

"So gimme all of you in exchange for me, Just give me all of you in exchange for me."

Alyssa King | Wysa💚

"I wanna take you on a date." I told JC through facetime.

"No, I could take you on a date though." He said smartly.

"Why can't I take you on a date?"

"Explain date."

"I come get you, I open your doors, I pay for dinner, I hold your hand, basically I treat you like the king you are. Doesn't that sound nice?" I smiled at him.

"No."

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because you not Usher" He laughed making me glare at him. 

"I'm bout to hang up on you." I sighed.

"Imma just FaceTime you back." He shrugged.

"JC please, why can't I never treat you?"

"Lys you really wanna do this?"

"Yes daddy." I smiled. He threw his head back then ran his hand down his face.

"Aight man but-" That's all I needed to hear, I pulled out my laptop searching for fun things to do.

"YESS! This gonna be so much fun I cant wait until I show my sexy fine ass boyfriend out in these streets of Miami-" He laughed.

"Alyssa?"

"And then we could go do something adventurous like swimming with the sharks-"

"Alyssa?"

"Or going skydiving or we could fight some pirates, yeah we should definitely-"

"A-Fucking-LYSA?" Jayceon yelled. I stopped my fantasy world to look at him.

"Yes baby?"

"We not doing none of that shit you just named." He shook his head as I pouted.

"Why not? We could at least go swimming with the sharks, they not gon do nothing because if they do imma tase em." I said showing him my purple PINK taser as he squinted his eyes at me like I was stupid.

"Um Alyssa sweety... you do know if you tase the shark while we're IN THE WATER were going to get electrocuted, right?" He said slowly like I was stupid.

"Duh nigga!"

I didn't know that.

"Mhm I bet but you don't gotta do a whole bunch Lys and plus you carrying my little girl, you can't have her in danger."

"Why are you so certain it's a girl? It could be my little prince."

"Daddy's always right."

"I don't want to share my daddy though." I pouted, he did that smile when he showed his braces that he knew I loved.

"You'll always be my number one girl." He said making me smile.

"Y'all so corny." Ahjaya said. I looked up to see Iyan and Ahjaya standing there.

"Find y'all some business." JC yelled through the camera.

"I ain't gotta do shit but stay black and proud." Ahjaya said.

"Why aren't y'all out somewhere? I thought you were leaving?"

"Iyan trynna leave me, Lys let's go swimming with sharks I heard it was fun."