nine - teen

"Every day your birthday and every night your Valentine.. If we tried that we could be somewhere the climate is warm, long as you around me I swear that everything will be just fine."

Allison King | Alli💕

"They still not talking to you?" Jen asked Tac.

"Allison is but Ike and Lys won't." He sighed.

I felt kind of bad but I wasn't there to get the full story so I couldn't tell Lys or Ike how they should go about this situation but I know they're all taking this hard. Tac always been our best friend more than he was a father so for him keeping a secret as big as that I could see why they was mad, especially Lys.

I barely remember my mother since she died when I was around 6 months. Alyssa and Ike still have memories and to find out your mother wasn't really your mother and she been plotting on you since you was born is not something you could just snap back from.

"But you can't blame them Tac, not telling Lys was for your own selfish reason." I spoke up.

"It wasn't selfish, it was the best thing to do." He said.

"Best thing for you or her? You can't determine what we should know or not."

"As her father I could do what I want and I wanted to keep that from her."

"And that's what you not getting, that wasn't your choice to make."

"When have you ever been a father? Cause I don't remember you being shit." Ike said coming in the kitchen, I sighed knowing this was bout to go a way nobody wanted it to be.

"Isaac watch your mouth." Jen warned.

"Nah no disrespect fuck all this, you kept this secret from all of us. This doesn't just affect Lysa this affects all of us. I bet you wasn't even going to tell us." Once Tac didn't say nothing I know he just confirmed everything Isaac was saying, I heard Isaac sniff and I looked over and his eyes was glossy.

"Woww." He nodded his head slowly. "Damn Tac, you made sure we told you every single thing but who knew you kept the most secrets."

"Isaac it's not that big of a deal, y'all know now and what? Ain't shit change! Nothing ever was going to change!" Tac said.

"Everything changed!!" Isaac yelled making me jump.

"I think y'all should just take it down a notch, it's-" Jen started.

"Nah I'm out anyway. I just came to tell you that you'll be having another grandchild cause y'know I never kept anything from you." Isaac shook his head.

"Damn." Tac ran his hand through his face.

"Instead of trying to make up bullshit excuses, you should be trying to move on from it cause obviously nobody's here for your excuses." I put in.

"I think y'all should just listen to what your father has to say because y'all are being real disrespectful-"

"No offense but this not your business. Jen I love you a lot but this isn't something you get a input in." Isaac said.