twenty - seven

"It ain't your spit game, its your dick game that got me walking round ready to wear your big chain"

Alyssa King | Lysa

5 Months later. December 31, 2015.

"I haven't saw him all night." I pouted. We were at Alli and JJ house warming/ New years party. I haven't saw Jayceon all night and my big pregnant ass starving.

"Well bitch what you want me to do? You better get your fat ass off the couch and fix your plate." Ahjaya said as I glared at her.

I can't stand this bitch, where Kai when you need her?

"Best friendddd can your cuffing ass go fix me something to eat?" I said to Iyan. He was in the corner talking to Jayla, they been talking ever since that day at JC house. They were officially a couple and I loved seeing Yayo happy.

But she'll never be Kai..

Although we haven't heard from Kai we knew she was good because she been sending postcards, apparently she in a rehab center in the Bahamas. I can't lie and say I don't miss her because I miss the shit out Kai but she had to find herself for the better.

"I got you." Iyan walked over to the food and started my plate as Jayla walked over towards us. Ahjaya got up, for some reason she don't like Jayla.

"She don't like me huh?" Jayla asked.

"Not really but she just got to get used to you."

"It's not that."

"Then what is it?"

"She jealous, she likes Iyan and you know that too."

"I've had my moments but even if she wouldn't do that and how you know?"

"A girl knows when a female likes her boyfriend."

"It's 11:55, turn on the news!" CJ yelled. I pouted still not finding JC and I didn't see Mace either, fuck is they at? I stood up to to go look for JC.

"Alyssa you dropped something befind you." Ike said. I turned to see a whole bunch of camera flashes and Jayceon on one knee smiling.

...wyd? wyd? wyd?

"Alyssa I can't picture myself waking up to nobody else, having babies with somebody, fuck it loving someone else. You're my heart in human form, it been that way since 11th grade nah scratch that it been that way since 4th grade when I put all those candy and flowers in your cubby as your secret admirer. I wanna enter this new year with you as my fiance. Even though in my head your already my wife and this paper don't mean shit but will you change your last name for me while I stop playing these games?"

That was corny but so cute at the same time. He grabbed my hand and waited for my answer but I was just speechless. They started counting down and when they went got to one I answered.