thirty - three

"I know everything has changed and nothing is the same but fuck it, I should've known you wouldn't leave me alone."

Jayceon Whitaker | JC😝

Seeing your child for the first time really does something to you. I didn't even need a DNA test to determine that Morgan baby was mine, I still got one anyway.

Two days after Alyssa left Morgan had our son, Jaylen Blake. I didn't sign the birth certificate or give him my last name because I didn't know if he was mine yet.

The DNA test should be delivered any second and that's what I been doing waiting.

"It's here yet?" Mason asked. I looked up from my phone to see JJ, Yayo & Mace stupid ass walking to my living room. JJ or Ya aint even speak, disrespectful ass niggas.

"Nah I'm waiting."

"You talked to Lysa?" Mason asked.

"Nah I wasn't put on her visiting Lys, I went there around three times and they turned me around each time."

"Do you understand how you was wrong now?" JJ asked.

"What?"

"Do you fucking understand how wrong you was doing Lys like that?"

"Yeah I should've never cheated, I should've learned my less-"

"Not about that, you been knew cheating on her was wrong once you did it I'm talking about not being there correctly for her til the point she thought you ain't love her no more?" JJ asked.

"Nah I'm not wrong for that, I understand it was hard on Alyssa but did y'all think about me in this situation? Y'all don't think I was hurting? Alyssa quit her job at the hospital and partied every night while I waited up for her. I couldn't cope with the loss of my daughter because I was to busy worried about Alyssa."

"But through allat did you actually sit down with her and tell her how you felt? Not yelling at her? Actually making her feel like you was there for her?"

"She knew I was there."

"But that doesn't answer my question. Alyssa wasn't in her right state and I'm not saying baby her but you belittled her, you didn't make her feel like you was there."

He was right, I never talked to Alyssa I yelled at her, argued with her. I never made her feel like we were equal and I was probably the one pushing her towards more trouble.

"Damn I can't believe I'm getting outsmarted by my little brother." I laughed. I heard somebody ring the bell so I got up to see a man in a suit holding a envelope.

"Jayceon Whitaker?"

"Yeah wassup?" He handed me a letter and I saw that it was the DNA results. "Thanks."

I went in the living room as they all looked at me than the letter. I handed it to JJ so he could tell me if Jaylen was mine or not.

"In results of Jaylen you are..." Mason started trying to sound like Maury while banging on the table like it was a drum laughing.

"99.8% the father." JJ finished off.

"So who the other 2%?" Mason asked as if he was really confused.

"Oh shit you don't think it's a little bit of Tadoe sperm in Jaylen right?"

They really stupid as hell.

"It doesn't work like that fucking idiots, congrats tho." Ya said dryly.

He still wasn't fucking with me, every time we was around each other he'll talk to anybody else but me. Unless it had something to do with business this nigga acted like I don't exist.