twenty - three

"When I see potential I just gotta see it through, if you had a twin I'll still choose you."

Alyssa King | Lysa💜

We were just sitting here looking at each other, no words exchanged so much for this talk. It was like the more I was looking at him I was sexing him, this nigga was looking too good right now.

He was shirtless so my name on his chest was on display along with his other tattoos, he wore grey sweatpants and his fuck boy haircut was shaped up looking all good.

Daddy looking extra daddyish😩

"This not talking Alyssa."

"I don't know how to start this off." I told him honestly.

"How long have you known you was pregnant?"

"The day I was transmitted in the hospital after I passed out."

"When was you going to tell me?"

"After Miami."

"So let me get this straight, you was fighting and drinking while pregnant?"

"Yes." I said lowly. For some reason I felt scared and neverous like I was sitting in the principal's office.

"I don't know what to say Alyssa, I want you to have this baby I really do but it's not worth it if it means your gone."

"I won't be gone even if I die JC, Dot will live through me. Every time you'll see Dot then you will see me."

"I'm not sure I can love that baby Lys, he or she will be the reason you got taken away from me."

"Don't say that." I started crying.

"I'm being honest Alyssa! How can I love someone that killed the only female I ever loved?"

"I don't doubt that you won't love Dot dot a second. Look at me and Tac, our relationship is the best a girl can have with her father."

"Tac wasn't in love with your mother that's the difference Alyssa. I fucking love you, how the fuck do I get over you leaving? You been my girl before you even knew it and you think I suppose to accept this decision? That's fucking bullshit!"

He knocked something off the dresser making it hit the floor and a loud thud. I knew JC temper and he needed to calm down. JJ, Mace and Yayo came in the room looking around.

"What was that sound?" Mace asked.

"Lys you good?" JJ asked. I sniffled and nodded.

"Yes, things just got a little heated." I said.

"You good or you wanna leave?" Iyan asked.

"She good." JC answered.

"We not talking to you, Alyssa what you wanna do?" Mason asked.

They was being protective because JC has explosive disorder and he stop talking his pills in like 9th grade so we never knew what to expect. Although JC never put his hands on me he can say some hurtful shit when he get mad but I knew how to handle him.

"I'm good, when I'm ready I'll come in the kitchen." They nodded their head then closed the door. I stood up going towards him as he backed up.

"Stop." I said because he wouldn't let me touch him.

"I don't need you touching me Alyssa." I reached out for his face and he didn't stop me so I looked into his eyes as his tall 6'4 towered over my average size 5'7.