s i x

"Why aren't you smiling? Life can get wild when, you caught in the whirl wind. Lost in the whirl wind, you're chasing the wind you gotta understand."

Iyan Dawson | Yayo😈

I was woken up out my sleep by Lysa on the phone, I was bout to curse her out for being all loud but she looked at me with her eyes glossy.

"Is she okay? Please tell me she okay?" She yelled. I stood up going to brush my teeth when I walked in she was still on the phone, I walked down stairs towards the kitchen to see Mace, Isaac, CJ, Ace, JC and Tadoe eating hot wings.

"Y'all niggas grimey! Stupid hoes." I yelled taking one of JC wings knowing he was going to get the maddest, nigga eat hot wings every chance he get.

"You stupid bitch." He tried to punch me but I moved laughing. I ate the hot wing as Lys and Jaya came down but Lys was crying.

"Who the fuck took my car keys? They always right here? Where the fuck are they?!" Alyssa yelled.

"They right here sus, calm down let's go." Jaya grabbed her hand.

"Wait what's wrong? What happened? Who was on the phone?" I asked. Alyssa opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Kai in the hospital." Ahjaya said.

"What the fuck we still standing here for?! Let's fucking go!" I yelled going towards the door snatching the car keys out of Ahjaya hand.

"Nah brah." JC snatched the car keys out of my hand.

"You not in the right mindset, Ahjaya you driving. Go we'll meet you there." Mason said. We all jumped in separate cars.

Me and JC made it to the hospital before anybody I just stood there waiting for Lys, once she pulled up Mace and the rest of them did. We all ran to the receptionist desk she was on the phone gossiping and shit.

"Excuse me?" Ahjaya said.

"Hold on girl these irritating ass teenagers just came in. Can I help you?"

"Can we know what room Kailani Rodriguez in?" Ahjaya asked, the lady rolled her eyes then typed something in her computer.

"Can I see ID's this is 18 and over?" I was bout to curse her out but before I could Ahjaya long leged ass jumped over the counter grabbing the lady by her neck, Alyssa walked around looking at the computer screen.

"She in room 427." Alyssa announced, that was the secluded area of the hospital. What the hell happened to Kailani?

"Thank you for your help." Ahjaya smiled releasing her hand from the lady throat as she started coughing heavy.

"You couldn't just pull out your ID?" Mace asked, Ahjaya shrugged as we all hopped onto the elevator.

When we got to Kai room the TV was on but she wasn't looking. Her hands were tied to the bed and she was just staring at the grey wall.

"Kai?" Alyssa called her name, she didn't answer but a tear rolled down her eye. "This my fault if I would of told them sooner, you would have been okay."