thirty - seven

"But I'm turnt up upstairs and I love you is the only thing that's in my mind. You take me higher, higher than I've ever been babe."

Alyssa King | Lysa😚

6 months later

"I don't want this dress, I'm not going to fucking prom. I'm getting married." I snapped at Ahjaya.

"Ooh bitch who you talking to?! I'll beat your fucking ass in that prom dress." Ahjaya said.

"Bitch do something then." I glared at her as she stood up and I got ready to whoop her ass.

"Y'all can't be serious right now." Kai said stepping in between us.

"Dead for real, she pissing me off like it's not that serious. Acting like a fucking bridezilla and shit." Ahjaya said rolling her eyes.

"Bitch suck this big ol' hairy dick." I said to her.

"You mean that stank ol' hair pussy." She retorted back.

"Bitch stop jocking my JayZ." I jumped at her.

"I'm bout to call JC, you acting like you ain't got no damn sense causing scenes yelling at these damn people who trynna help you." Aunt G said. She snatched my phone then walked away, as I folded my arms over my chest.

They act like I'm scared of his bitch ass😕

"What?" I said once she gave me back my phone.

"Who you talking to? Lemme hang up and call you." He hung up the FaceTime call then like two seconds later he called back.

"Yes JC?"

"The fuck is your problem?"

"I don't see a dress I like and Ahjaya bout to get her ass whopped."

"Bitch you better stop playing with me, I am not your fucking clit!" She yelled.

"Suck my-"

"Alyssa!"

"JC!"

"Stop fucking playing with me before I come down there and embarrass you, I shouldn't have to be called out of a meeting to yell at my fucking fiancé, you too old for that shit."

"But I don't like these dresses JC, I look like I'm going to prom." I whined.

"Then go to another store or get it made Alyssa."

"Getting it made is a lot of money, our wedding is more than 8000 and we don't-"

"Alyssa you not even paying for this with your money, I am. Don't tell me how to spend my money, get whatever you fucking want."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Just stressed, where my son at?"

"Remember Morgan came and got him earlier?"

"You ain't tell me that, why the fuck you let her take him?"

"JC that's her son, I couldn't just tell her no."

"That's not her fucking son, dropping your baby off for a month without no contact then just coming back is not being a mother. He don't even like going to her."

"Something is really wrong with you, We'll talk about it later tho. Get back to your meeting, I love you."

"I love you more." He said dryly and hung up. I hated when JC was stressed out because he got into his bad ass moods.