n i n e

"Picking petals off the flowers like, do she love me? Do she love me not? I ain't a player, I just fuck a lot."

Omniscient

"Turn the music down, imma go get it." Alyssa said with the biggest smile on her face forgetting to ask who is it opening the door stood 7 bitches and 11 niggas with two older ladies, one of them from earlier.

One of the girls grabbed Lys by her hair dragging her to the front of the yard but Lys wasn't going down without a fight, Tac taught her better than that.

"Wanna disrespect my grandmother right?" The girl punched Alyssa and that angered her more. She dragged the girl on the ground punching her in her face, she heard something crack as blood rushed out her nose. Seeing their sister getting beat up they ran over to jump her.

"Yeah hoe wassgggood?" Another female yelled as all six of them jumped Alyssa. Even while getting jumped she still managed to beat up 3 of them.

JC and the rest of the gang was still rapping all loud until the heard yelling. Kailani was the first one to run not thinking or remembering she was on the table which made her fall but she got right up and rushed out the door.

Kailani was the first outside and when she saw her best friend getting jumped she instantly went into attack mode. Mason came out next, he was always over protective over Lys so when he saw her getting jumped he forgot these were females and started hitting them like niggas.

"Aye brah that's my sister fuck you doing?" A fat black nigga hopped out the car. Mace didn't exchange no words knocking him on his ass which caused the other niggas to hop out.

Alli was on the phone with Tac telling them they needed to be here right now, she was crying in frustration because she felt JC and them was out numbered and she couldn't jump in or she would hurt her baby.

JC squared up in the middle of the street with some lil dirty nigga with twist ready to end his shit. The boy swung missing JC face, JC swung back 2 times harder hitting the nigga in his mouth twice. The nigga knew he couldn't beat JC just by that so he started grabbing but JC wasn't going for that before he got the chance to grab him JC punched him three more times then kneed him making the nigga go to sleep.

On the other hand Kai was getting jumped by three females while Ahjaya was dog walking two and Lys was stomping another one out while the girl covered her face. Aubree was fighting some nigga that had to be at least 5'7 but she was still whooping his ass like she was a nigga.

Seeing his little brother that was only 16 getting beat up by a female, he made the decision that he would have to knock her out. He walked over to her and hit her his hardest breaking her nose. Aubree cried out in pain holding her nose, Ace heart broke seeing this.

Ace forgot about the nigga he was fighting and ran to that nigga his fastest kicking him and hitting him with everything in him. He was aiming to kill him even when blood was dropping out his head Ace didn't stop. Aubree knew Ace was going to go to jail if he beat him to death despite the pain she managed to stop him.

"Aubree go in the fucking house!" Ace yelled.

"No y'all still out numbered!" Aubree yelled back.

"Aubree your whole fucking face is bruised and your nose broke, we good!" CJ yelled.

"NO!" Aubree yelled just then JC father, Tac, Jen and G pulled up wasting no time swinging.

Jen dragged the lady from earlier out the car on the ground kicking her all in her face making sure every kick was powerful than the other.