o n e

"When you feel what you feel, how hard for me to understand. So many things have taken before this love affair began."

Alyssa King | Lysa😩👅💚

Ever since Jayceon told me he love somebody else that wasn't me, I kind of been in my feelings

Ever since Jayceon told me he love somebody else that wasn't me, I kind of been in my feelings. I knew he would have to move on but damn he had to be committed?

Finally getting out of bed I decided I should go see JJ since he was still in the hospital, probably bored out of his mind. I ain't even get dressed I just threw on some black sweats, a black hoodie and my all back hurraches.

"Wassup?" I asked Jayden as I walked in the room. I hugged him then sat down in the chair next to him, he turned the t.v off and looked at me.

"I heard you been shutting niggas out lately." He said making me sigh.

"I just didn't feel like being around people for a few days but forget about me, how you holding up in this hell hole?"

"I'm ready to go fucking home, they don't be tryna let Alli stay a night."

"You really love her don't you bro?"

"Lys love not even the word like we have our own fair share of fucking up but man I don't regret not one single thing because it made us stronger."

"Yes, I thought I would of had to beat you and Mason up to get a commitment from y'all."

"Nah but like you know I come to you for shit I can't tell nobody else so imma tell you this shit, I think a war just started."

"What you mean?"

"Nobody else got shot but me, once they saw me down they stopped shooting. I'm not stupid to know that was meant for me."

"If you really feel that way always be cautious especially with Alli."

"Man if this was Alli instead of me I wouldn't be able to function, I couldn't even see her like this. That shit would fuck up my mind."

"Aww I need a Mason or Jayden" I whined

"You got a JC."

"JC got a girl." JJ gave me a face. "What nigga?"

"You know you'll forever be his girl Lys, just cause he got a female on his hip don't mean shit. She here for right now, you'll be here in the long run."

"He love that girl." Jayden busted out laughing as I just stared at him.

"Who told you that stupid ass lie?"