f o u r

"Before I played it, you knew my hand. You could turn a free throw into a goal, nigga got the peep hole to my soul."

Alyssa King | Wysa👅

I was pulling up to some restaurant to speak to JC girlfriend apparently she wants to apologize or some shit like that. I bought Kailani along because I feel like I'm never with her anymore.

"She here?" Kai asked.

"I don't know but I'm not gon be looking around for her either." I said.

"Alyssa!" I turned around to JC girlfriend and sister. I sat down looking through the menu waiting for one of them to talk, JC girlfriend cleared her throat so I looked up.

"I wanted to apologize for the way I been acting, I'm not the insecure type of girl that's always starting trouble but when you came back I saw it as you was trying to take JC back. I wanted him to love me equally like you but that was childish of me and little kid like so I apologise."

"Thank you for your apology but you shouldn't want the love he gave me, you should want more."

"And I know that but I was letting my insecurities get in the way of that."

"Well I wish the best for you and your relationship."

"Thank you and I know we will never be friends but I at least want to be cordial on some grown woman shit."

"Yeah we could, you stay out my way I stay out of yours."

"Okay um I guess it's my turn, I apologize for bringing your mother into things that was childish, I don't really have a reason but something just irks me about you. But just like you said I'll stay out your way and you'll stay out of mine and keep my comments to myself." Jayla said.

"It's a lot of people that won't like me but at least your honest, so yeah."

"Now that we got that cleared, have a good day Alyssa and Kailani." JC girlfriend said.

"Wait what's your name?" I was getting tired of calling her JC girlfriend.

"Morgan." I nodded as she walked off.

"Are you okay?" I asked Kailani seeing her kind of out of it.

Kailani Rodriguez | Kai😍

"Are you okay?"

No.

"Of course why wouldn't I be?" I asked putting on the fakest smile I can hoping Lys don't see through it.

"Kai you been my best friend since 2nd grade, I could see through your fake smile. What's wrong for real?"

"Lys I swear I'm okay just stressed and tired. Everything is going great."

"Are you sure Kai? I can't be there for you if you don't let me." She reached out for my hand.

I'm not sure.

"Yes Lys, I promise."

"Okay imma take your word but we have a lot to catch up on, where do you want to start?"