t h r e e

"But damn baby my minds blown, be forgeting you live in a different time zone, I think I know what this it's just the time wrong. Yeah I know what you did but baby I'm grown."

Kailani Rodriguez | Kai😍

"Where you been?" Tygee asked as soon as I walked in.

"Hospital." I said as I took my shoes off heading to the bathroom and of course he followed.

"Visiting hours been over 30 minutes ago, why are you lying?"

"Tygee you for real have to stop being so insecure, I just came back from the fucking hospital." I said getting irritated. He looked at me then nodded leaving out the bathroom.

I cleaned off my makeup looking at the black eye I had, poking it it was still new but healing fast. Tygee and I get into fights but it's not like I just let him hit me, I of course fight back but I don't win.

It's not like this all the time, he only hits me when he's high off them pills he takes. On the days he don't take them he's the best person in the world but with them he's an animal.

Why stay? Because I love him, he put all the money into my makeup and lipstick line when it first started, he supported me and he became my best friend when Alyssa couldn't be at times. It was a good thing I was a makeup artist because I was great on covering my bruises that nobody suspected anything.

"Kai I really don't like when you lie to me." Tygee appeared in the room grabbing my forearm.

"Let me go Tygee!" I yelled trying to get out his grip. He punched me in my face still grabbing on my arm.

"I do this because I love you. Nobody can love you like me Kailani, nobody will love you but me." He punched me three more times. I didn't fight back because if I do it would be worst, he left the room as I heard the front door slam and I laid down crying myself to sleep.

One day I will get the courage to get out.

Jayceon Whitaker | JC💯

I woke up to the smell of bacon and my mouth instantly started watering

I woke up to the smell of bacon and my mouth instantly started watering. I put on some grey sweats without a shirt going downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Jayla, Morgan, their friends Amber, Bambi and Tamia. I grabbed the Orange Juice out the refrigerator pouring it in a cup kissing Morgan on her cheek.

"Wassgood sis? Amb, Bam and Mia." I looked at Jayla face and had to stop myself from laughing, she had stiches above her right eyebrow, a scratch on her cheek and a knot on her forehead.