thirty - six

"Love ain't never been so close but so far away like your mind is telling you to just back off and your heart says just stay."

Alyssa King | Lys👑

"We ran up the digits, we ran up the money. We ran up the digits, we ran up the money. We ran up the digits, we ran up the moneyyy." I sang for the Instagram video dancing with a stack that I took from Tac.

"Why the fuck you got my rent money?" Tac yelled making sure he was in the video. I glared at him as he started laughing.

"Why would you do that? Now I gotta start the video all over." I whined.

"Bitch you need to sit down anyway with that big ass tittie on your head, your forehead tryna breastfeed?" Ahjaya said laughing.

"Bitch we'll be matching with our knots if you keep trying me." I glared at her.

"Girl bye, I bet that'll be the last time you run up on somebody."

"Go find your daddy, abandoned hoe."

"Bitch my daddy sitting right next to you." She nodded in Isaac direction.

"Ew dusty hoe."

"God y'all just cursing like a sailor." JJ said.

"For real, what's wrong with young kids these days?" Mason asked.

"Really they need a good ol' fashioned ass whooping with tree branches." JJ said.

"Bitch you need a good ol' fashioned ass whooping for stepping out on your marriage." Ahjaya said laughing as Mace glared at her.

"You aint even have to take it that far, you need some good ol' doo grow for them raggedy ass edges," Mason said still glaring at her.

"And some baby be gone for that big ass bum bump on her lip."

"But y'all not bout to double team her JJ with your DJ self curled up dick looking ass and Mason you look like Richie D old wrinkled ass."

"Alyssa you look like Mally Mal fat white ass and Ahjaya look like Cisco." Mason said laughing.

"And bitch you look like Yung Berg gimme the business head ass." Ahjaya said.

"But why are y'all still cursing? Next person that curse imma pop them right in their mouth." Jen said.

"You aint gon do shittttttt!" Kailani entered the room laughing. Jen shook her head walking out the room.

"Y'all keep coming for my wife and we gon have problems." Tac said shaking his head.

"Shut yo Arsenio Hall looking ass up." Kai laughed. This bitch got to be high or something, I started rolling at Tac facial expression. He nodded and walked out the room.

"What the fuck you on?" Mason asked Kai laughing.

"That Mary Jane." She laughed.

"They going to jump you and I don't know who jumping in." I told her.

"You got me right?" Kai asked.