Then he open his eyes while his lips turn into a smirk.

"Why do I always do this? Is because I love every time your smooth skin touches mine. Haven't you figure it out yet Sapphire?" I'm confused, very confused. He chuckled.

"Oh my Sapphire. All those things that I said to your mother is what I'm wishing to happen love. I already know what the feeling of your soft hands gripping my hair and your lips on my lips too. But all I'm wondering is, what would it feel like..." He trailed off, releasing my other hand and put it on his hard chest while biting his lips. I gulp.

"...being your hands all over me?"

I gasp at his words, still my hand on his chest. Seriously, even if I press my hand harder on his chest, I can't still feel any signs of heartbeat. Not even a single beat. Creepy, very creepy.

He release my other hand above my head and slowly place my both hands this time on his toned-hard chest while looking at me intensely.

I grip his shirt tightly making him groan.

"What are you doing?"

"I want you to touch me"

He answered quickly. He place my arms on his neck as he went closer towards my body, leaving no space between us.

He lean his forehead onto mine as our chest are already touching and his cold breath is already hitting my face.

His eyes landed on my lips while me, I just eyed him.

"I want you to touch me" He repeated. But this time, the tone of his voice is so low, and so deep that I could almost feel a deep longing in my belly.

I gripped his hair.

I want to touch him, badly. But he's a Demon. A mother fucking Demon. He hurt me numerous times already. But why do I have to feel like this? Why?

"Please, please touch me" He begged softly while me on the other hand is still confused. His next move surprised me really. His hands along with mine, slowly making its way inside the black t-shirt of his, making his head fall back as he moan in pleasure when my hand hit his bare skin. 

"Fuck, just like that"

I'm going to admit, that his skin is cold, making me shiver but he held my hand tightly. I stare at him.

Then I suddenly gasp when he took off his black shirt and tossed it off aside, still not getting away from me, leaving only with his pants on.

I stare at his bare chest, rising up and down every time he breath and part of my body became hot, so hot.