"Why the hell did you do that?"
I said through gritted teeth, but all he does is sit beside me and stare, which is... Very uncomfortable. I look away.

"I told you it was a surprise. But after I show the pool of blood to you, you collapse, again" He said calmly. Is he freaking kidding me? There's no doubt that I collapse if I didn't saw that. That was horrible and I can't even remember what happened after that, it was blur.

I look down from my bed seeing my floor isn't drown with blood anymore, its clean. Huh?

"What time is it anyway?"

"Its already afternoon Sapphire, you haven't eaten breakfast nor lunch. Which... I don't care"

"Well fuck" I muttered under my breath. Of course, he wouldn't care, as if. All he wants to see is to see me suffer from pain and fear plastered all over my face. He loves to see it every time he tortures me. I check the clock of my room, finding out that it's already three in the afternoon. I frowned.

How many hours did I miss since I pass out? Our last encounter was this early morning and now its already late in the afternoon. That long?

I suddenly got up from my bed when a hand stop me by grabbing my wrist cause me to turn around. It was The Mystery Guy. What's with him now?

"Where the hell are you going?"

He question furiously, gripping my wrist harder. I wince. Fuck it! He's mad.

"I'm h-heading downstairs, t-to eat something" I look down. He stare with those black eyes of him then let me go. I touch my wrist, rubbing it softly. His grip is killing me every time he do it. He's so strong.

"Fine"

Then the door of my room suddenly open by itself cause me to gasp softly, trying not to fright my own self because of it. Well, its creepy. His head gives me a toward gesture, telling me I can go out.... So I followed.

Oh thank God...

I went outside my room slowly leading my way to the kitchen.

                 🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Well then, if that's what you want, I'll let you out for a minute. Just remember this Saphhire. Wherever you go, I'll be watching you" Then, a black smoke suddenly appeared in front of me cause me to cough, revealing he's not in my sight anymore.

I sigh.

I've been forcing the Mystery Guy to let me out for awhile and go out for a stroll. And finally, he let me. Well let me say, he's stubborn too. I checked the clock and its already four in the afternoon but I wonder if the coffee shop is still open.

I directly went out of the house and lead my way again in the sidewalk. Finally, I already have a small break from my tortures by him. Good thing I'm wearing a scarf right now around my neck so at least my wound and my marks would be hidden.