The little boy? Who is he? Do I know him or something?

He has a dirty blonde hair and he has still a frown on his face. Maybe because of the little girl who keeps laughing at him.

"I hate you Flare" Flare? Is that the name of the little girl?

"Really Knighter?" The little girl tease. Oh?

The little girl started to run and went outside the room, hoping he wouldn't catch her while the little boy followed. They pass by me and of course the usual, they didn't notice me standing there. But what caught my attention is, the way the little boy called her name. It wasn't Flare, its...

"Sapphire! Get back here, I'm not done with you yet!"

"Sapphire!" The little boy shouted as he went downstairs as I follow behind. He keeps yelling my name.

"Sapphire!"

"Sapphire, come back!"

"Sapphire, come on!"

I gasp as I open my eyes with a sweat on my forehead and on my hands. I'm shaking and I'm on my bed right now. What was that? A dream? A memory? Who is Knighter? Flare? Why is he calling my name? Was that really me?

Fuck, my head is pounding painfully cause me to touch it and groan. What happened?

"I can see you're awake now Sapphire" A dark voice wake me up from my thoughts as I stare the Mystery Guy intensely. He's still here? Well duh, of course.

"You collapse awhile ago after I gave you some surprised. I thought it would interest you but... It didn't" He chuckled. Wait, was that the pool of blood?! Oh gosh, I want to vomit. The smell of it was so gross. I glare at him.