"Do you see a dress you like or are you still looking?" The owner asked.

"Do y'all make dresses?"

"Yes, we have our own personal tailor. Do you have a dream dress in mind?"

"Yes, can we set up a meeting to meet this tailor?"

"Yes come in my office." I took off the fucking prom dress I had on and went into her office.

After I ran most of the errands I was finally home, it was going on 9 O' clock and JC still wasn't home so I thought I'll cook him dinner since he's having a bad day. I took the ribs that I had seasoned over night and put them in the over while seeing what we had in the cabinets. I decided to make Ribs, baked mac and cheese, candy yams and cabbage.

I was just taking the ribs out the oven when JC walked in the house, I looked on the microwave to see it was 10:30. He walked in with his face frowned up looking at his phone.

"You here, so why you not answering your phone?"

"I was cooking, you needed something?"

"I was asking you what you wanted to eat but never mind now." I walked over to him and massaged his shoulders.

"What's wrong baby? I hate when your grouchy."

"This job shit stressful as hell, I don't feel like I'm doing enough like niggas never been this stressed. I'm bout to go back to being a cokeboy."

"The fuck you not, you doing good baby. You own a supermarket, a strip club, a laundromat and two Wendys. If that's not doing enough then I must be lazy as hell."

"You always know what to say." He laugh then kissed my forehead.

"Of course I'm Alyssa, Imma make our plates. Go set the table." He did as said as I bought both plates to the table.

Jayceon always made sure he was home to have dinner with me and never made sure I went to sleep without him no matter how busy he was. I loved that, it made me impatient to get married to him. During our dinner we have a no phone policy so when his phone rang for the 6th time I gave him permission to answer it.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN?!" He yelled making me jump. He left out the room and like five minutes later he came back out with sweatpants on, a black hoodie and his timbs.

"What happened baby?"

"Jaylen in the fucking hospital."

"The fuck you mean?"

"I don't know, Imma fucking kill Morgan. She don't come get him for a month then when she do come he get submitted to a fucking hospital."

"I'm coming too, let me get my shoes." I already had on sweatpants so I just put on JC bape hoodie over my tanktop and put on a pair of roshes.

When we arrived to the hospital they directed us into the waiting area since he was just submitted a hour ago, when we walked in Mace, JJ, Yayo, Liv, Kai, Jaya, Morgan, Bambi and another girl was sitting there. JC balled his fist up and walked towards Morgan as I quickly stepped in front of him.

"The fuck you do to my baby?" JC yelled getting all their attention.

"I didn't do anything, I left him with Tamia while I went out with Bambi." Morgan quickly said.

"The fuck you mean you left him with some bitch? That's your fucking child! You left him with us for a fucking month just to drop him off to another bitch house!" JC yelled.

"I'm not going to be too many bitches, you should focus on your fucking son and stop bowing down to this bitch and maybe he wouldn't be in this predicament."