Soup

Dean flicked through the television channels, forcefully smashing his finger against the buttons. He calmed down as he felt a pair of eyes watching him, he looked down to see Cas' large blue eyes staring up at him.
'Hey buddy' he said running his fingers through Cas' hair, 'you okay?'
Cas nodded wearily as Dean pressed his hand against his clammy forehead. His temperature had risen since last night and he was beginning to worry.
They both laid silently for a moment, Dean had been about to speak but instead clamped his hand against his mouth, jumping up from the bed; clambering into the bathroom.

Cas could hear the distant sound of vomiting which had an obvious after stench. He sat poised on the bed in the position Dean had left him.
'Dean?' He whispered, beginning to get up from the bed.
As he did so, Dean stumbled into the room and back onto the bed.
'Oh baby, I got you sick didn't I?' His hands stroked across the back of deans neck and they both simultaneously laid their heads against the pillows.
'I guess we're both sick now.' Dean laughed.
'You're an idiot.' Cas laughed, leaning in to kiss Dean.

They'd both been asleep for around three hours when Sam walked in, Cas curled up in deans arms. They both looked terrible. Sam grabbed the blanket from the floor and threw it over them, as he did so Dean began to awaken.
'Hey Dean' Sam whispered, the distinct look of sympathy taking over his eyes.
'Mmhhhmm' Dean mumbled turning over to check on Cas.
Sam knew this was his que to leave so he tip-toed across the room; closing the door behind him.

'Hey.' Dean couldn't help but smile at the sound of Cas' rough morning voice.
'You okay?' Cas mumbled, running his fingers through Deans luggy morning hair.
Dean nodded, burrowing his head into the crevice of Cas' neck.
'I'm just tired. I'll be fine.' He whispered before letting out a series of strange noises.

Cas stood at the end of the bed, head tilted staring at Dean as he struggled to catch his breath.
'Where are you going..?' Dean coughed, watching Cas walk to the door.
'I'm making you soup.' And without hesitation continued to walk across the room before jolting to a stop and turning to say 'parsnip. Your favourite.' With a smirk.

Cas tapped Dean on the shoulder gently whispering his name, 'I got you soup.'
Dean immediately sat up, tracing his hand against Cas' collar bone.
'I love you so much you know.'
'I know. I love you too.'