Special Chapter 2

Hello everyone! Happy Mother's Day! This chapter is brought on by Hana is a Neko! She asked for the next chapter to be fluffy for their birthday but due to the way the actual canon chapter would be.... It wouldn't work. (You'll all understand tomorrow.) So instead here is a another special chapter that will happen after the main story is done. Happy Birthday Darling~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People milled about around you. Some were running while others took their time. Everyone off in their own little world. You slumped further into your seat in the hospital lobby. Trying to people watch to get the fact that you were at the hospital off your mind. After having a small scare, Sans had dropped you off here because you were nearby. There was nothing you could do to stop him. But he ended up having to leave in the middle of it. Yet, the check up had gone over well. Your heart hadn't gotten any worse but it wasn't getting any better either. Which was good news. But it was just being here that dampened your mood immensely. Often times it wasn't good news you heard while you were here. The smell of urine and antiseptic made your nose crinkle up in disgust. All you wanted to do was get out of here.

Sans had to leave during the check up and now you were just waiting for him to pick you up. You had already texted him the results. This waiting was making you antsy. Your leg bobbed up and down as something to do. Where was he? You had sent that text over 45 minutes ago. It's not like he couldn't just teleport into the lobby. He knew where you were. Your eyes continued to scan the busy crowd of people and monsters. The feeling of desperation growing inside you. You wanted out of here. There was no way that you wanted to stay at the hospital nay longer than you had too.

With the stifling atmosphere starting to get to you, you stood up and walked out the doors in to the parking lot. Almost every parking space had a car in it. You headed over to a nearby bench, sitting down with a shaky sigh. The sky was covered in a gray cloudy overcast. A gentle breeze whipped about your form. You put your face into your hands. Making sure to take deep breaths before you go into a full on panic attack. Seriously, where was the skeleton at? You just wanted to leave!

Several cries of surprise and delight had you peeking through your fingers toward the commotion. A long black limo had pulled into the drop off docking port. Right in front of your bench. The familiar black and pink robot stepping out of it with elegance and flourish. He ignored the awestruck stares of the nearby people. His sights only on you.

"Songbird! There you ar-... Oh my!" Mettaton stopped when he took in your rather hunched over form. The panicked look in your eyes not escaping his. "Darling...Whatever is the matter?" Without thinking, you ran over to the robot idol and wrapping your arms around him, while burying your face into his pink chest plate. He stood there awkwardly for a moment before wrapping his arms around you, gently rubbing small circles on your back. You remained like that until the once imminent panic attack was no longer creeping up on you. When you pulled away, Mettaton cocked his head at you with concern. "Songbird?"

"Can we go?" You sign to him while not looking at him. Your eyes, instead, were on the floor. "Can we, please, just get out of here?"

"Yes, of course, my dear." He opens the door to the limo for you with none of his usual over exaggerated movements or drama. You, quickly, get seated inside, not wanting to be on the hospital's premise a moment longer. The robot sliding into the spot next to you. "Are you alright?"

The sound of the engine in the limo helped to relax you. "I'll be fine when we get out of here.... Why are you here anyway? I thought Sans was supposed to pick me up?"

"He ended up getting called away by Toriel. So he gave me a call to come and get you." Mettaton leaned back against the seat, making sure to wrap a comforting arm around your shoulders. "Though I wish he would have called me sooner. I wouldn't have taken so long. You shouldn't have to do these things by yourself."