Special Chapter War Edition pt 4

Your heart's unforgiving pace had finally subsided a bit. The wound on your shoulder from Foxy's hook seems to have finally stopped bleeding. At least, you think so. It was rather dark under the table and you didn't want to attract attention to yourself by turning on your phone. The ripped part of your shirt wouldn't be a good indicator due to how soaked it had gotten. You wished that the fabric piece was a little longer. Then you could just tie it in place and wouldn't have to worry about holding it there.

A silent sigh left your lips before you focused on your breathing again. The pounding in your chest hurt. A lot. Several times, since you had gotten under the table, dark spots had popped into your vision as your body threatened to pass out but you didn't let it. You couldn't. There was no telling what could happen to you if you passed out and one of the animatronics found you. More than likely you would end up making the rumor about them shoving people into suits come true.

So you had done everything that would bring you out of the tired slump that your body was in. Pinched your cheeks, light slaps, anything that would jar you out of the stupor so you could keep your whits about you... that also didn't make to much noise.

It has been a long while since you have heard the sounds of animatronic footsteps or anything else for that matter. There were some weird noises earlier but you couldn't make them out. Where the hell were Mettaton, Sans, and Papyrus? There was no way that they could be dead. It just wasn't possible! Still... This place wasn't exactly big. You had easily just lapped the place if you went into the party room that was connected to where you were. How could you miss two skeletons and a talking robot?

Okay, that last one wasn't the best description. With Mettaton in here there was at least 5 talking robots in the building. How could you miss the fabulous talking robot?

Much better.

A small smile formed on your face as your internal banter calmed you down some more. But the anxiety that was flowing freely through you didn't let up. This place had been scary before it was descended into darkness. Now it was downright creepy. With the way everything was just abandoned... How the animatronics have complete free roam... You shuddered.

Just how many people actually disappeared doing this test of courage? Before going you should have probably looked into it. There was no way in hell that these animatronics decided to become haunted just for you unless.... Alphys? Maybe?

No, she wouldn't do that. Undyne probably would but not Alphys. At most she would have them moving not outright attacking you. Undyne and Alphys knew about your predicament. They didn't want to actually accidentally kill you. At least, you hoped they didn't.

You shook your head with your smile getting bigger. No, they probably just got the generators running again for a genuine experience. After all, the doors had been locked and all windows are miraculously still in place. You all had gotten inside with Sans teleport abilities. There was no way that Undyne and Alphys were inside previously. Once they hear about what happened, you wouldn't be surprised if Undyne tore the locked doors down and ripped those robots limb from limb. It's just how she rolled.

Imagining the vigilante justice that Undyne would bring to those rogue robots had you silently giggling to yourself. No animatronic would get out alive. With those silly thoughts, your heart finally settled down into a normal pace. Finally. You had been settled under this table for a rather long time. The silence becoming to good to be true. Curling into yourself, you used your body as a shield to block the light of your phone when you took it out and tapped it to check the time.

3:00 am.

Wow. You have officially been sitting under this table for 40 minutes. Maybe the tables were the true way of surviving in this decrepit place and not waiting in the one spot where they expected you to be. That was unless they could sense your presence. Could they sense souls? You knew that Papyrus and Sans could. Mettaton could as well if he tried hard enough. He can't see them unless pulled out though.