Underswap special 6

I'm gonna keep going with this until this side story is over then it will be back to the regular chapters. Plus.... I REALLY had fun writing this.

~~~

"Holy shit, punk! How the hell are you even alive right now?" it took all the effort within your body to not send a glare at Alphys. You hadn't exactly forgiven her yet for almost ending you. Your SOUL was currently being examined in one of the tube-like containers in Undyne's lab, after you snuck a picture of the nerdy version of the fish monster on your phone. Your Alphys was gonna owe you at least a weeks worth of Muffet's for the photo. You can just imagine the fanfiction she was going to write based off of the fish monster in a lab coat. Though you had to admit that she looked pretty cute. It was rather cool to see Undyne all nerdy when you knew that she wouldn't be caught dead in a lab coat otherwise.

"sheer perseverance and a lot of SOUL supplements. so i would like to axe you to try and not kill the kiddo again." Sans stood off to the side next to the still slightly surprised Undyne with Honey not to far behind. Sweets was currently at the metal lab table you were sitting on holding your hand. It was supposed to be supportive and it was sweet but, at this point in your life, you've gotten used to these procedures. You were wondering if he was doing it more for his sake than yours. Suddenly, Sans's eye lights go out as he levels his gaze on the yellow lizard monster. "that is if you know what's good for ya."

Despite the intimidating look, Alphys just rolled her one good eye at the shorter skeleton completely unfazed. "How was I supposed to know that her SOUL is essentially worthless?" Your eyebrows shot up in surprise along with everyone else's. Wow. Ouch. The bright pulsating glow of your dimmed a bit as her words stung a lot more than you really should have allowed. With that, Alphys earned a nasty glare from everyone in the room. "What?! That's not what I meant and you know it! I meant it was worthless FOR THE BARRIER!"

The glares remained for a few more moments until you decided to break the standoff by clapping your hands. "Though I still think this was unnecessary... is there any change?" Your hands signed to Sans when he was looking at you again.

Undyne glanced at her monitor and despite knowing what was on it she gave you a shrug. "H-honestly... I c-can't say. I-I don't know what I-it was like before." Once again, surprise shot across your face as the fish monster understood your hand signs. She was the only one in this universe who seemed to understand you so far.

"fortunately, i do." Your best friend leaned over the sitting fish monster to get a look at the monitor and you couldn't help the irritated look that Alphys was giving the skeleton from across the room.

Oh... this was too rich. A wicked grin made its way on your face as you pulled up your newly charged phone. "Hey, Alphys." the robotic voice was loud but not loud enough to attract the attention of the scientists. Sweets was still eyeing your SOUL and Honey was asleep on the nearby couch now that everything had been deemed safe for the moment. When the captain ignored the first attempt you typed in another without regret. "Allllllppphhhyyyyysssssss." the program read out her name letter by letter as you watched her irritated face become even more annoyed with every added syllable.

"Nrrrrgghhh WHAT HUMAN?!" she hissed as she sent you a glare that would have most people shrinking away but you were used to it. Instead of cowering, all she received was a big smirk. One that she was not expecting to see from the person she had tried to murder a few moments prior. Her eyes narrowed at you while you waggled your eyebrows while typing out a response.

"Seems you have a bone to pick with my Sans. Maybe it's you who wants to be leaning over the cute fish?" the electronic voice read out and you watched as Alphys evolved into a chameleon. Her bright yellow scales turning a very deep red that seemed to reach down all the way to her toes. Just like your Alphys would when Undyne would blatantly flirt with her in public. Even though this one was covered in battle scars... it was still adorable. "Awwwwww! She does! Remember Alphy, no one likes a jealous monster."