Special Chapter War Edition 5

"Don't worry about demonic Winnie The Pooh here, Metta. Grab kiddo and get her back to the office!" Sans's voice was dangerously low from his normal deep speech pattern. Setting you on edge. Your eyes bounced between the two monsters. Not sure what to do. Also.. Where was Paps?

Mettaton stared down Freddy a few seconds before he tsked in anger. He backed up without removing his gaze from the animatronic until a new wall of bones replaced the hole from where he had stood. Once it was, he was kneeling down next to you. "Come on, Songbird we need to go-" He stopped.

Curious as to why, you followed his gaze to the Freddy arm that was still attached to your waist in it's vice like grip. It's fingers tangled in the mangled fabric of your shirt. You touched your side just above the arm and flinched as pain shot through your body. That was going to bruise. A metallic growl had you looking up at a rather livid Mettaton. His face no longer trying to stay 100% composed.

He gently grabbed the animatronic arm and pried the fingers off of your flesh. Making sure to untangle the fingers from your mangled shirt, he took the arm and chucked it hard at Freddy. Nailing the animatronic in the head. "Hands OFF." His voice was low and threatening as he said it but changed on a dime to a softer tone when he turned to you. "Can you stand, sweetheart?"

You nod your head as Mettaton helps you into a standing position. Your legs wobbling a little bit before you gave the idol a thumbs up. With his hand on the small of your back, Mettaton led you out of the room. Sans sidestepped to make space in the doorway as you both passed. His entire focus on the bear animatronic that was now on its feet.You shuddered while clutching your erratic heart. You did not want to stick around any longer than possible.

A familiar metallic screech had you skidding to a stop as you jogged into the party room with Mettaton on your heels. Foxy barreled out of the hallway. His muzzle scrunched in on itself a bit. You silently scream and clutch your injured shoulder as he runs towards you. Your body scrambling back only to bump into the rigid form of Mettaton. The robot idol steps around you and lunges at the fox animatronic. Catching both of its arms in his, he dragged it out of the way.

"Songbird, get into the security office!" Mettaton said as he continued to grapple the vicious fox animatronic. It had turned its attention away from you and was now trying to claw at Mettaton with all of it's might. You stood frozen for a moment before nodding your head in his direction and running as fast as you can down the hallway.

With the power online that meant that the security office was fully functional again. Though you had no idea how it was back online. Your shoes squeaked against the tile floor as you got closer to the powered doors. You weren't sure why Sans hadn't just teleported the three of you out of here but there must be a reason why he didn't. Despite his lazy demeanor, he always did things for a reason.

You rounded on the security office door. Thrusting your arm with the injured shoulder out, you caught the edge of the doorway and propelled your body into the office. The moment you and your arm was clear of the doorway, the door swooshed closed behind you. What the hell? How had-

"HUMAN!"

Your head whipped over to the security console to see a rather proud and perfectly intact Papyrus. Fighting back tears that were a combination of relief and pain, you launched yourself at the tall skeleton. Ignoring the stinging in your shoulder, you wrapped your arms around his lower chest. You let out a silent sob. Thank God! Everyone was okay! They weren't dust! They were all very much alive!

"Even though I'm beary glad to see you are alright.. Paps get back to the console."

Looking up from the now tear stained spot on Papyrus's battle body, you saw a much more relaxed Sans standing behind you. The remnants of magic from when he teleported in still disappearing.

The Call Of A Mute Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें