Underfell Special 2

Sorry for the delay in posting. I just got home from work a little bit ago. So next week we'll be back to our regularly scheduled main story chapters with Underfell popping in during the week as I get to them. Sorry for the inconvenience!

~~~~~

The clicking heels were practically on top of you and it was taking you all of your willpower to not huddle into a tiny whimpering ball. Your SOUL pulsed at a faster rate. It sensed your fear and it looked as though it was mimicking your heart rate. You practically froze as the heels clicked past your hiding spot. Continuing farther into the depths of Alphys's lab. You don't make another movement until you can't hear the steps of the murderous robot anymore. Even then, you wait a few minutes more.

Quickly, you brought up your phone that had gone dark from lack of use. Not realizing that you had held it in a vice grip the entire time you had been running away. Your eyes were blinded by the flashlight app that you quickly changed for fear of giving away your hiding spot. There was a response from Alphys but you didn't feel the need to look. You already kind of got your confirmation about the impostor robot already. It's not like she could help you in your current predicament. Bringing up your emergency contacts, you tapped the one that said 'Bone to be lazy'. He had requested it because it was his on pun on 'Born to be wild'. Your fingers flew across the on screen keyboard. There was no guarantee that you could outrun that robot and you were sure that leading him to the exit was a bad idea. If he had it out for you after only seeing you for a couple moments, what would he do if he got loose?

That was something you didn't want to think about.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Somewhere in the basement of Alphys's lab. Something is here! HELP!

Not a moment after you had hit send did you hear a soft dark chuckling from just outside your hiding spot. Sending cold shivers of fear down your spine. You clutched your phone and SOUL to your chest in a vain attempt to hide as much light as possible. Your back rigid. Had he seen the light from your phone? When had he made his way back over here? The chilling laugh had faded just as quickly as it came and soon you were left in a suspenseful silence. You snapped your eyes closed and held your phone like it was your life line.

Please let Sans get that text.

Please let him get here soon.

Please. Please. Please!

Suddenly, the large heavy boxes that made up your hiding space were effortlessly thrust in opposite directions. The wood splintering and cracking on the unforgiving tile floor in a barrage of loud crashing noises. The menacing robot loomed over your small huddled form until one of his four arms thrust out and grabbed you around the neck. Hoisting you up high and out of your hiding spot. You gasped for air as the unforgiving hand cut off your wind pipe. Your eyes going wide with fear.

The robot's face was just a few inches away from yours. An awful amused smirk gracing his face with his sharp teeth in full view. "Looks like the Big Bad Wolf finally found Little Red Riding Hood." You took in a grateful breath when he let up on your windpipe for just a moment while cringing away. That voice was to similar to your Mettaton's. Why does he have the same voice? You didn't want to hear what this robot had to say with that voice. Don't speak. Don't say anything more! "Come on, beautiful. Don't you have one more question to ask me?"

Was he serious? Was he seriously playing off the arms comment you asked earlier? When you didn't respond right away, the robot's hand tightened painfully around your neck as he cut off your oxygen again. You dropped your phone and SOUL to try and pry at the hand on your neck as your mind scrambled. If he was truly like Mettaton when he changed something then he wanted you to point out a certain part of his body. Then if that was the case then he must be accentuating the part he wanted you to ask about. His four eyes? Nope. You already commented on the arms. His outfit? No... It was then that you noticed his widening grin as he let you breathe again. That grin...