Chapter 59

"Ahahahaha, you won't win this. Do you HEAR me? You won't WIN THIS!"

Well, this is certainly different.

You watched a rather deranged Koppel as he floated in mid air with a slight blue aura wrapped around his sickly yellow SOUL. Sans walked down from the catwalk with his eye lit up. "i had a hunch that this was your SOUL color. the opposite of justice. vengeance." His deep baritone barely cut in through the music that was playing on repeat at this point. You stood next to Mettaton holding a slightly bleeding shoulder from the bullet wound you had almost received when Koppel fired but missed. The robot idol's wounds were no different than the ones he had sustained in reality. The only difference until now was that you had been shot at but not directly hit.

"You won't win. I won't let you win. We will do what we must to get monsters back where they belong!" Koppel's maniacal monologue was cut off as Sans used his powers to shake the man around a bit. He didn't hit any walls but the movement was violent enough to shut the guy up.

"Oh, darling, hush up. We will win because Sweetheart? We HAVE won. You are caught. Your followers are caught. Your plans were thwarted and everyone is being safely evacuated as we speak. At long last, this is all finally over!" Mettaton practically rolled his eyes at the human male as he spoke but it didn't seem like the words really affected Koppel in any way.

Koppel laughed even though he looked kind of disoriented. "No, it isn't. It'll never. Be over. As-"

"Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. We will do what we must. Yeah, we get it. You're a group of monster murdering jerks." You signed after stomping the floor hard to get the attention of the three boys. At this point you were practically rolling your eyes at Koppel too. That stupid saying has been rolling around in your mind so long that it may have been your first words for all you knew. The boys went silent as they each gave you an odd look when they each interpreted your hand signs.

"Goodness, beautiful, that was rather morbid." Mettaton raised a rather shocked eyebrow at you and you gave him a confused look.

"yeah, where on earth did you hear that at?" Sans was giving you a look that you couldn't place. His eye lights dimmer than they were previously. Even the one that was currently holding Koppel in the air.

"What? That was what he was going to say!" Your hands retorted to him. "He has said it a lot!"

"Sweetheart, what are you talking about?"

"yeah, 'm pretty sure he never said that."

You ran your free hand over your face so as to not smear your own blood all over it with the other and let out an aggravated sigh. This was your dream meaning that you were in control right now. Characters should only know what you want them to know and this was something that they should know by now with ease. How could they not know about the three sentences that have been plaguing your existence for weeks? So you just rolled your eyes at the two of them before replying. "Please. I've relived this nightmare for months now and this guy!" You pointed to the floating Koppel. "Has said it so much that it might as well be his catchphrase." When the boys continued to look at you with shocked and confused looks you let out an aggravated huff. "You know what? I want to wake up now. This dream is just getting way to weird for me."

"D-Dream? Darling, what on earth are you talking about?" Mettaton stuttered in shock as you looked around the open stage area. The only times you woke up was when you died. Then or not long after. So the easiest way to wake up was to kill yourself, right? Because otherwise the dream wouldn't end, it's pull was to strong without an outside influence and you couldn't bank on Mettaton or Hoppity waking you up. Your SOUL was fine because... oddly enough this dream was fine. Everyone was alive. As you continued to look around, your eyes landed on the one thing that could make this dream end.