Halloween Special 1

It's Halloween weekend! So you all know what that means >:3

A 3 part Halloween special! I'll be posting one a day for the next couple of days! I hope you all enjoy~<3

~~~~~

It had finally happened. You knew that it was just a matter of time but today was finally the day. Alphys...got you in a Japanese school uniform. It was Halloween. You hadn't been planning on dressing up but Alphys had insisted that you and Mettaton had to dress up as a couple. The moment you walked into the lab, the dinosaur monster had whisked you away to get you ready. So here you were. Standing in front of a full length mirror looking at her handiwork.

She had put your hair in a skullcap so that you now had on a long brown wig. The headpiece reaching just past your shoulders. You wore a white blouse with cuffed long sleeves. A red scarf tied under the collar to drape across your chest. To complete the look, you had a matching red pleated skirt and brown shoes with knee high red stockings. The only thing you had refused to wear were the red contacts.

No one touches your eyes. No one.

All in all, it wasn't a bad look. It did suit you. However, you weren't completely comfortable being dressed up like a middle schooler. Yet, of all the animes that you have watched with Alphys and Undyne...you didn't recognize this style of uniform. So you couldn't place where it came from and what exactly Mettaton was going to be. Not really thinking about it, you twirled. The skirt rising perfectly but not high enough for anything to show. Perfect. Alphys knew you to well. Speaking of the small monster... "(y-y/n)? Can I come in? I want to see how you look! Just knock on the door once for yes and two for no."

You looked from the mirror to the door. Highly debating on taking the ensemble off before just knocking twice but Alphys had made this outfit herself. She did deserve to see what it looked like on you once. Even if you weren't planning on wearing it out of this guest room turned changing room. You heaved a silent sigh. Alphys was already winning the argument and she wasn't even in the room yet. Heading over to the door, you knocked once before unlocking it. Stepping back, so that the yellow dinosaur monster could come in.

Alphys was squeeing before the door fully closed. She was running around you, lifting your arms, fixing your hair, while making lots of fangirling noises the entire time. "O-oh my! I-it fits y-you perfectly! Y-you look just like her! Let's go show it to the others!" the yellow dinosaur monster grabbed your hand and began pulling you towards the door until you dig your heels into the carpet to grind her to a halt. Confused, she turned to you to see you shaking your head fervently. "What's wrong? Oh! Of course! How could I forget?" Digging through her pockets, Alphys pulls out a red rose and hands it to you.

Now it was your turn to be confused. Still, you stuffed it into your blouse's breast pocket with the handkerchief that was already in it. "I don't want to go out there dressed like this." You signed to her one handed then gesturing to the outfit.

"But you look so cute!" Alphys puffed her cheeks in disappointment. A look you knew, that if you kept staring at, you would give in too. So, instead, you opted to take in what Alphys had dressed up as. She wore a long white wig with bangs that covered her eyes. Long white gloves were on her hands that reached to her elbows that matched the white poofy sleeves of the long blue dress she wore.

"Are you dressed as Sapphire?" you asked while cocking your head to see if her hand had a gem on the glove. Yep. It did. Alphys had the outfit down to a science. You had to hold back a smirk at your own mental pun. Maybe this could distract her away from your costume.

"Y-yes! You and Mettaton aren't the only couple dressing as a pair. Undyne is dressed as Ruby!" Alphys didn't even give you a chance to respond to how adorable that was. The amount of red body paint that would take to cover up Undyne's blue skin....However you weren't given time to dwell on it. The scientist throws open the door and drags you out of the room where a few other party goers are. Even though there weren't that many people here, your face heated up in an embarrassed blush anyway.