Difference Between Normal Moms and Filipina Moms

Note: In this chapter, LuzViMinda will be Piri's children.

Luzon: Ma... I want to be a lawyer.

Philippines: Awww, I wanted you to be a doctor, but that's alright! *encourages him to follow his dreams and helps him to the right path*

~~~

Fem! Luzon: Hey, uh, mom? I wanna be a lawyer, if that's alright for y-

Fem! America: Of course it's not alright for me! Lawyer? Laaammeee! I've been encouraging you ever since you were born, to be a millionaire/celebrity/supermodel like KIM KARDASHIAN!

Fem! Luzon: ...*sighs*

+++

Fem! Mindanao: *did something terrible* WAAAA MAMA FORGIVE ME PLEEESSS

Fem! Brunei: *gives him a stern talking-to and a timeout*

~~~

Mindanao: WAAAHHH I'M SORREEEEH MAAAA

Philippines: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO DO THAT *takes out flip flop*

+++

Male! Visayas: *brings some friends over at home* Buenas tardes, Mama...

Fem! Spain: *smiles* Buenas tardes, Visayas. I see you have brought some amigos? Come in, sit on the couch. Make yourself at home.

~~~

Visayas: Eyy Ma, I brought some friends with me

Philippines: OMG HELLO CHILDREN I AM VISAYAS' MOTHER MY NAME IS MARIA CLARA DE LA CRUZ IF VANESSA HASN'T TOLD ABOUT ME YET PLS PLS SIT ON THE SOFA PLS MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME I'LL GO TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE SOME SNACKS VISAYAS PLS ENTERTAIN YOUR FRIENDS WITH SOME TV HAAII NAKKUUU

*later on shows them baby pictures and tells them embarrassing stories*

Visayas: UUGGHHH AYAW PUD, MAAAA

+++

Male! Visayas: Hola, Mama. *kisses her on the cheek*

Fem! Spain: Buenas dias, mi hijo. So since it's Mother's Day, what would you like to do? Just tell me, I'd be fine with anything. We can have all the fun you want!

~~~

Philippines: That woman's daughter's friend met up with a guy she met online and the next day, they found her dead body. Apparently, she was raped. *gives Visayas a looong lecture and warning for her to be careful, and to always be home by 8*

+++

Fem! America: LUZAAAA DEAR!! WANNA PLAY SOME BASEBALL???? OR MAYBE WATCH PITCH PERFECT OR MEAN GIRLS OR ANYTHING????

Fem! Luzon: Actually Mom, I was planning for some kara-

Fem! America: BASEBALL!! *drags her along*

Fem! Luzon: ...*mouths "help" to her father*

Male! Philippines: *shrugs* Sorry, Josefa. I can't help you, you have to spend the whole day with your mother.

~~~

Philippines and Luzon: AND IIIII~ WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU~~~~~~ *spends the whole day and night singing karaoke*

America: why do they have to be so obsessed with singing

+++

Fem! Luzon: Hey mom! Is it alright for me to have a boyfriend?

Fem! America: Of course! Ever since you are 16 you've always been allowed to have a boyfriend!

~~~

Visayas: Uy ma is it ok kung maguyab na ko

Philippines: HOI! It's not allowed ha! You're only 18 (human age)! No boyfriend until you're 30!

Visayas: uugghhh T^T

+++

Fem! Luzon: eyy mom I'm out to watch some movies 

Male! Philippines: *whispers to Amelia* It's 9 PM for fuck's sake =.=

Fem! America: ...

*pushes Emilio away* Of course sweetie! You're allowed to go out anytime! Have fun!

~~~

Visayas: Hey, mom. I'll be out with some friends for a movie.

Philippines: WHAT??? NO! IT'S 9 PM FOR MANGOES SAKE!! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS... YOU STAY HERE YOUNG LADY. LET ME TELL YOU FOR THE MILLIONTH ABOUT A GIRL WHO GOT KIDNAPPED BECAUSE SHE WAS OUT LATE IN THE NIGHT...

Visayas: oh god no pls how many times do u have to tell me those stories over and over again