Halloween! <LATE UPLOAD>

A/N: I actually finished this chapter on October 31, but since the pocket wi-fi that I'm borrowing from one of the maids in this mansion (which is modern, has a really cool swimming pool), and is my uncle's, and believe it or not but ABS-CBN's "Pangako Sayo" will have a shooting here, their letter for permission is pinned to the fridge and I took a picture of it which only my FB friends have seen I SWEAR THIS HOUSE IS BIG AND EVERYWHERE I GO, THERE'S A TV IN EVERY ROOM EVEN IN ONE OF THE BATHROOMS) is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow (bc 2 other people are also using it), I couldn't publish it. I absolutely admire Manila (back in Cebu there weren't enough tall buildings, and the cleanest place there is only the I.T. Park) especially Makati, since it has them buildings and NO squatters or slums :D ALSO, I SAW A PINOY CELEB (forgot his name, but I saw him on TV) WHILE EATING IN MCDONALD'S AND I JUST DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO TALK TO HIM AND I EVEN FORGOT HIS NAME (I swear my cousins told me, but idk, I forgot. I stopped watching teleserye bc they aren't that good anymore, unlike before. Although... I do watch KALESERYE ;D) SO I JUST LEFT AND WENT BACK IN THE CAR.

Anyway, I'm back in Cebu and I already miss Manila... I didn't even get to go to Enchanted Kingdom or Ocean Park, because my mom said that we have already been to Disneyland and Ocean Park in HONG KONG. We didn't get to go to Star City- I mean, we were supposed to, but then it was already night time and plus, the rides there aren't really appropriate for someone as young as my little sister. Which sucks. And it's still gonna be a long time till we can return to Manila again since I still have to go to Tokyo on December. Don't know where to go the next break after that one but my parents said we'll be going to Dubai, but we aren't sure yet. Same with Tokyo, but for sure, we are travelling there on a December. It's either this December or next December (HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE THIS DECEMBER I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS LONG ALREADY).

I didn't even get to find my ex-best friend too (we only knew each other in the internet). The last time I was in Manila, when we were still besties, I didn't get to meet her so I promised next time, but then our friendship broke due to... an argument between me and another best friend of ours (she's a British), and when she saw my rants on FB on my own timeline about how much that ex best friend of mine is a traitor (I didn't mention our British friend's name, but she knew, she saw the argument in a post which was deleted) and then our other best friend, who is younger than the three of us, and is a Cambodian, also got into an argument with me (and it was related to the previous one I had with our British best friend) and then about a month later, I unblocked her (she apologized to me) and then I saw her post. She took a screenshot of all my posts ranting about you know who that traitor is then tagged our other best friend (the one who is also Filipino, we would always talk to our British friend in Tagalog so she wouldn't understand a thing we're saying) so she saw it all, and they both started backbiting me, about how "fucking immature" I was. So I unfriended the third traitor, and blocked her too. The Cambodian ex-best friend of mine (we're just friends now, not as close as we were before) apologized to me and deleted that post, saying she wants us to be close again, so I just went along and acted like I forgave her, though I didn't completely do yet. Only... 10% out of 100%. So... about the other traitor that I said I wanted to meet even when we're just complete strangers now- Wait, I don't really want to meet her. Just want to see her. She may be a stranger/traitor/betrayer/enemy to me know, but she's still the reason why I'm crazy as f**k. She lives somewhere here in Quezon too, so we're near.

Oh- I forgot. Belated Happy Halloween, everyone!

~Piri's Admin

+++

Philippines: what the hell are you supposed to be

Indonesia (dressed as Philippines): Ummm o_o *bites on mango*

America (dressed as Captain America): MARIAAAAAAA *hugs Piri, who is actually Indonesia dressed as Piri*

Indonesia: Alfred~ <3 <3 <3

Philippines: OH MYGAWD I DONNAT ACT LIEK DAT

Indonesia: *whispers* yes u do

Philippines: NO

America: I KNEW YOU LOVED ME BACK BABE ;D

Philippines: ...Alfred, that's my sister. I'm the real Maria, you-

America: NO YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE MALAYSIA

but wait your face does look more like Maria

or her sister Kirana

OMG NO I CAN'T TELL WHO YOU ARE

BUT I DO KNOW THIS ONE IS THE REAL MARIA

Indonesia: lol wtf, he really can't tell, can he

America: wait what

HOLY FUDGE

YOU'RE INDONESIA???

Indonesia: duh

Philippines: *facepalm*

Singapore: I can't blame him, you look exactly like Philippines. Your faces look nearly identical anyway.

Cambodia: And when you're wearing Piri's clothes, you look EXACTLY like her. Are you sure you're not twins?

Malaysia (dressed as England): ...Piri, Singa,

Philippines and Singapore (both dressed as Malaysia): WHAT DO U WANT U BLOODY--

Malaysia: I DO NOT ACT LIKE THAT YOU BLOODY WANKERS

Cambodia: oh god

England: a gentleman

does not

swea- WHAT THE BLOODY F**KING F**K MOTHERF**KER OF MY DELICIOUS CONES YOU F**KING BLOODY TWAT

France: Parzone muah, Angleterre v.v

Poland (is the front part of a unicorn): *sings* PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWSSSSSSSSS

Lithuania (is the back part of the unicorn): ...*sighs* Guess I have to sing along. *sings* Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows...

Hungary (dressed as a guy): Sup ladies

Prussia: ...your boobs are still clear

Hungary: STFU NO ONE CARES

Hong Kong: Aaand, what are you supposed to be?

China: ...

something i'm scared of the most

Hong Kong: Oh yeah, HER *points at Singapore*

China: I'm not scared of Malaysia

Hong Kong: YOU CAN'T SEE THAT IT'S SINGAPORE?? LOOK AT THE EYES AND THE SKIN DAMMIT

Vietnam: what the fuck

is with (almost) everyone

dressed up as other countries on Halloween

Myanmar: ...

your uniform during the Vietnam War, really

Vietnam: SHADDUP BEFORE I PUNCH YOU

Myanmar: OMG WHAT, I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING OR SAY ANYTHING OFFENSIVE

Vietnam: YOU DID

Myanmar: whaaattttt

Iceland: ....

All of you really are weird