"Wow that was hurtful." She mumbled.

"That was the truth." I smiled.

"Kai we gone, I'll see you later." He hugged me then kissed me on my forehead. I walked towards Rashaad as he was just getting the food.

"Just in time." I smiled. He paid for the food and we walked outside sitting on the bench.

"Kai be honest with me."

"I don't know how to lie." I told him honestly.

Imma real ass female, the fuck I need to lie for when I don't give a fuck about most stuff.

"What we doing? Like you just tryna play me to get your old nigga jealous or you actually see this going somewhere?"

"I mean I can't determine the future, somehow someway Iyan and I always found a way back to each other so I can't tell you if he's out my life for sure but I can definitely tell you that I am not playing no games with you. I don't know where this can take us."

"Let's just take it one day at a time then." He held his hand out so I can shake it.

"One day at a time." I smiled shaking his hand.

Alyssa King | Lysa 😍

I was doing much better in a sense, I started talking to the counselors and even had a session with JC and we got some stuff that we needed to get off of our chest. I guess I just needed to talk to somebody that wasn't going to judge me and that's why the therapy sessions was going so well. They even said I could be getting out tomorrow if I kept this up.

I was walking to the visitor room seeing as though I had some visitors. The thing I hated about this place was that they never told you who was visiting they always just told you, you had a visitor. Like how did they know if I didn't wanna see a certain person?

I walked in to see Ahjaya, Jordan and Kailani. I smiled, I missed my best friends and not being able to see them for a while been having a affect on me. Especially not seeing Yayo or Ahjaya, I've literally never went one day without seeing them since I came back to Georgia.

"BABIESSS!" I yelled.

"Shhh!" One of the monitors said as Kai glared at her.

"Bitch you shut your loud ass outfit up." The lady gasped and said something under her breath and I knew Kailani was about to start so I jumped in before she could say anything else.

"He's getting so big, look at my baby." I smiled holding Jordan.

He was so cute, looking like a lighter version of Jaya.

"He bad too." Ahjaya rolled her eyes.

"How y'all doing?" I asked.

"Good, me and Rashaad talk now I guess." She smiled. I smiled too, I was happy for her.