Well hello Hokage-sama

Start from the beginning

“Believe it.” Naruto says. I almost started laughing. I love his catch phase its always so funny.

“Sir, we'll try really hard would you please put us in with the 12 to 14 year olds.” Kathy says.

“Sure I don't see why not. Class is in session right now so you can go right away. And Naruto why aren't you there right now?”

“I kind of overslept.” He says sheepishly.

“Naruto can you show us to the Academy?” I ask.

“Sure, let's go.”

“To the Academy.” I say. We walk away, and head to the Academy.

“What were you doing in that clearing then if you overslept?” I ask.

“Well really I was setting something up.” I sigh, I almost forgot Naruto is a prankster when he's in the Academy. Speaking of which I know this place like the back of my hand but seeing it for real its really weird. We get to the Academy, and Naruto shows us to the office and walks off to his class.

“Hello how may I help you, three?” A women asks.

“Umm the Hokage said we could join with the 12 to 14 year olds.” Kathy says.

“OK come with me.” We follow the lady to a classroom. She knocks on the door, and we here a faint 'what now' and then a 'come in', so we walk in. “Iruka, these children will be joining your class.”

“I'm Payne and this is Kathy, and that is Nell.”

“OK, have-” but I cut him off by waving like an idiot at Naruto.

“Hey again Naruto.” Kathy puts her hand over my mouth.

“Shut up, Nell.” She whispers. I stop, and look at Iruka-sensei.

“Sorry go on.”

“Umm right have a seat next to Sakura, Nell.” Sakura raises her hand so I can find her.

“The thing that looks like the cotton candy monster threw up.” I say already knowing.

“The girl with her hand in the air.” Iruka-sensei says.

“How about no?”

“Why not?”

“I hate the color pink I'm not siting near her. Plus she looks like one of those worthless stupid fangirls.” I state simply.

“What did you just call me?” Sakura says getting angry.