"Your grandfathers and there for you though, baby." She reminds me and I smile.

I put on the dress and Aunt LeeAnn fixes my hair while pinning the veil in my dark curls. She smiles and puts her chin on my shoulder.

"You look beautiful, Skylar." She tells me and my grandmothers smile.

"I think Alex is in labour. Can you go into labour before your water breaks?" I ask and she nods. "Maybe you should try to talk to her."

"Yeah may--"

Aunt LeeAnn gets cut off by a frantic knock coming on the door. My Nona opens the door and Vince walks in wearing black pants, a black dress shirt, and black motorcycle boots (like all the other guys are wearing). He shifts uncomfortably.

"Alexandria has to go to the hospital. Weather she likes it or not that baby is coming now." He says and my eyes grow.

"Well let's go." I say and step into my boots.

"I think it's funny how Nikki said the same thing." Vince laughs and I smile.

"My best friend is having a baby, I'm definitely going to be there for her." I state and walk towards the door.

I run directly into Nikki who laughs and takes my hand. We all drive towards the closet hospital. We all sit in the waiting for not all that before Vince comes out of the delivery room smiling like an idiot.

Elizabeth LeeAnn Neil was born at 10:47am on March 20th, 1989. She weighs just under eight pounds and has little bits of blond hair and dark hazel eyes like her daddy. Elizabeth is going to be a knockout. She made her mother cry within second of Alex laying eyes on her. I've never seen Vince cry or did I think I ever would but he cried his eyes out. 

Alex is told by the doctors that she needs to rest so we're all ushered out of the hospital room. Nikki holds my hand as we walk down the hall.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him and he smiles.

"We're the weirdest looking group in this hospital right now." He admits and I laugh. "And your veil is crooked."

"Still?" I ask and try to fix it making him laugh. "You look really good, babe."

"You look stunning." Nikki tells me. "What are you thinking about?"

"I uh." I awkwardly laugh. "I kinda want to have a baby." I admit. "I mean ever since I lost the first one I've been thinking about it. Then the cheerleader got knocked up and--"

"I want to have one too." Nikki cuts me off and I smile.

"Really?" I ask and turn to face him.

"Yeah." He nods.

"I love you!" I say loudly and kiss his lips.

"I love you too." Nikki laughs. "We have to reschedule our wedding, I guess."

"There's a chapel here, why don't we just do it now?" I ask.

"So we can forever say that we got hitched in a hospital." He says and I smile.

"Beats Vegas." I remind him.

"That is true." Nikki admits. "Let's do it."

After Alex was awake again we went down to the little chapel. The priest looks absolutely horrified at our wedding party but that's okay.

"As I understand you have prepared your own vows." The priest says and looks at Nikki.

"Skylar, I have no idea why you're still with me." He admits with a laugh and I smile. "You put up with all my shit and put up with what happened in Paris, I wouldn't be here anymore if you left that day. You've seen me at my absolute worst and when I'm with you I'm at my best. I've never been so happy to have a reporter slash me because I got you out of the deal. I love you so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Nikki slips the ring on my finger.

"Skylar?" The priest looks at me.

"Nikki, I have no idea where to start with you, rock god." I admit and he grins. "I can't believe I'm getting married today let alone marrying you of all people. I didn't think I could love someone as much as I love you especially because I hated you when I met you. I know I can be myself around you and I have the most fun when I'm with you. I can't wait to start this next stage of my life with you. I'm kinda in love with you, Nikki Sixx." I finish and put the ring on his finger.

"By the power vested in me by the state of California I pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

Nikki picks up my face and kisses my lips. I go up on my toes and hold onto his sides so I don't float away. We hear our friends and family cheering and I smile against his lips. When Nikki pulls back he smiles at me.

"I love you, Nikki Sixx." I say quietly and his smile broadens.

"I love you, Skylar Sixx." Nikki whispers and I smile.