"I'll get it but can you come in?" He nodded his head.

We walked in and I heard laughing and yelling. I walked in to see JC, Kai, Mace, JJ, CJ, Ike and Ace. They stopped laughing and talking once they saw us, I didn't say nothing to anybody just heading to pack.

Mason Hamilton | Mace😈

Alyssa looked so broken once she made eye contact with JC, she put her head down and walked straight passed us not saying anything. I looked at Ya to ask wassup with her but then I saw his cold stare at JC.

The hell going on here?

"Wassgood Ya?" Ace said. Ya nodded his head and that's how I knew some shit was bout to go down.

"Wassup JC?" Ya said.

"Wassgood." JC said looking in his phone.

"This ain't the hospital to me, aint you suppose to be with your baby?"

"Ya wassup? What you on?" I asked him sensing the tension.

"She was just having Braxton Hicks." JC answered.

"So Morgan being in labor was more important than Alyssa crying on the phone for you to come get her?"

"Alyssa claim she grown so she should know what to do and what not to do."

"Just like you should right JC?"

"I'm confused, what's happening right now?" JJ asked.

"Stop sugar coating, say what you got to say Ya." JC said ignoring JJ.

"So what you saying is she should know not to drink and put herself in situations that could hurt her right?"

"Right." JC answered.

"Just like you should know not to fucking cheat right?" Iyan raised his voice.

"And just like she shouldn't know not to kiss you right brother?" JC said.

Iyan pinched the bridge of his nose and turned around and I stood up cause I know he was bout to hit him. Iyan turned around and his face was red and his light brown eyes was so dark that you'll mistake them as black.

I knew that look in his eyes, that was the look before he killed people. The look he gave before he pulled a trigger, the look that would scare the biggest man and I knew this wasn't good for any of us right now.

"Iyan?" Kai said sensing exactly what I was thinking.

"So you mean to tell me you let a retarded thot ass bitch that fucked your cousin and a few other niggas and had the audacity to let them nut in her suck you off and you worried about a fucking kiss? A kiss that happened while she was drunk and thinking I was you?!"

"Don't call her out her name." JC said.

In one swift motion Yayo was standing in his face and he was throwing punches. Each punch you heard that shit connecting, JC stood up and started throwing his shits too, JC punches was a little slow because he was high. 

"What the hell? Why are y'all letting them fight?" Alyssa yelled.

"Let them get their one real quick, they got like 30 more seconds." Ace said.

"They brothers!" She yelled.

"And this what we l, we fight." CJ said. She sighed but sat down, she knew better to break up this fight.

Once Ya got JC on the ground that's when stopped it, we knew once JC got on the ground both of them was going to fight for their lives just because neither one wanted to take a L.