"JAYCEON! JC! HELLPP ME PLEASE!" I yelled crying.

"It's a party baby nobody will hear you." He said taking my shirt off.

"No stop please! JC! JC!" He went for my belt buckle.

That was the last thing I could say before my body went limp.

13 hours later

"You're lucky you made it on time or else she would of been a lost cause." I heard somebody say. I opened my eyes to see I was in a hospital room, everything hurts.

"JC?" I asked.

"Nah it's me Lys." Yayo said disappointment kind of washed over me.

"Hello Alyssa, can you tell me the last thing you remember?" Dr.Ramirez asked. I thought back to last night and got teary eyed.

"I-i was at a party at a house party and I went into a room to call Iyan and a man came, that's all I remember."

"Alyssa we traced around 20 grams of Ketamine in your blood."

"What's that?"

"It's a date rape drug, while you weren't looking someone must have put it in your drink. Ketamine is used to put down horses, you were given a high dose of it and could of died if your friend here wouldn't of came in time."

"Did he rape me?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

"I stopped him just before he can." Yayo said. I looked down to his fist to see them bruised and cut up.

"I'll be back to get your release papers and a prescription for the headaches your going to get." Dr.Ramirez said leaving out.

"You always saving me." I told Iyan with my head down.

"You always doing stupid shit." He said.

"I'm sorry."

"Are you really Alyssa? I understand you lost a baby. I lost two Lys but this isn't helping, you have to get off your high and face the real world soon."

"It's so hard, I don't know what to do." I cried.

"You need help Alyssa, you can't get through this by yourself." I nodded in agreement.

"I don't want to be like this no more."

"I don't want you to be like this at all, where is JC? Why didn't he come get you?" I remembered our conversation and got mad all over again.

"He said the birth of his baby was more important than me." I said, Iyan shook his head.

"No he didn't. You must of misinterpreted that, bro wouldn't do no fucked up shit like that."

"He did tho and he cheated Yayo, he cheated on me. I understand I'm fucked up right now and I'm not right but I didn't expect him to actually fall for her trap."

"Alyssa JC didn't cheat on you, them retarded ass twins told you this? I told you them bitches not your-"

"He admitted to it. He told me and I told him I kissed you and he walked out in the middle of our conversation. I just need help Iyan it's hurting me so bad living like this."

"Put this on, we gon get your clothes from his house then I'm driving you to a rehabilitation center." He handed me a plain white t-shirt, his grey sweatpants, Elite socks and my Nike slides.

He turned his head while I got dress after I got dressed Dr.Ramirez came in the room handing me a prescription and I had to sign a release form.

"You want me to get your shit or you?" Yayo asked once we pulled up. I put my hair in a high ponytail.