Happy Is What I Am With You

Start from the beginning

"What are ye guys doin' here?!" Jack asked in shock.

"We decided that we wanted to come and surprise you guys." Bob explained.

"We knew you were moving into a new place and wanted to help you move in." Wade added to Bob's explanation.

"But we also wanted to come celebrate that Jack can walk again and is healing up well." Tyler added with an even bigger smile than before.

"Once we saw that he could walk again, we knew we needed to get here sooner." Wade said.

"So they spoke to us and we planned with them." Matt said. They all looked very proud of themselves.

"But, there's nothing else to move in anymore." Ryan said. Jack could see his partner tense up.

"Why not?" Mark asked.

"We moved it all in already." Tyler explained quickly. Mark visibly relaxed. "So, why don't we celebrate Jack's recovery?" The, usually, stone-faced man said.

"I think Tyler's right." Wade said.

"Alright, let's go celebrate." Mark said.

Him, Jack, and Tyler went in Mark's car; Matt, Ryan, Wade, and Bob went in Ryan's car. They all left and went to Denny's. After eating, they decided to hike.

*Mark's POV*

Mark was very happy with how the day turned out. Not only did he get to spend the day with his fiancé, he also got to spend it with his best friends. Him and Tyler had to help Jack on some areas of the hike; he was still rebuilding strength in his legs. However, they all had a great time. As soon as they got to Mark's, Matt, Ryan, Bob, and Wade went to Matt and Ryan's house because they were tired and that's where the visitors would be staying.

Tyler and Mark decided that Tyler would stay at the new house for the night because they wanted to catch up. They hadn't spoke to each other much since they last saw each other at Indy Popcon.

"I'm gonna head to bed, I'm exhausted." Jack said with a yawn.

He looked and sounded exhausted. Mark hugged him tightly.

"Okay, I will be there in a little while. I just want to catch up with Tyler." He explained. The younger man nodded in understanding and yawned once more. As he walked to the bedroom, Mark and Tyler walked to the living room and sat down.

"So, you and Jack are getting married?" Tyler asked.

"Yes, we are. Not any time soon, but we are getting married." Mark explained to his best friend.

"That's great."

"It is, but I'm nervous as hell."

"I think the couple usually gets nervous before the wedding."

"That is probably true, but I am more nervous because this is the most serious relationship that I have ever been in."

"That's fine, but there's really only one question that you both need to answer before you get married."

"What's that?"

"Are you and Jack happy together? Because if you aren't happy together, then a marriage won't work out well. Happiness should be your main priority. If you are happy together, you will be able to work through any problem you encounter. So, are you happy with him? Like, really, honestly, happy?"

Mark thought for a minute before responding with a very confident answer. "Yes, I am very happy with him and that's the honest truth."

~Later~