We picked up the ball, and headed back inside my house only to feel a rush of cold air swarm around our sweaty bodies. We ran upstairs and I hopped into the shower whilst Alex went into the guest bathroom. Alex practically lived here and when he didn't, I was over at his place living there. I love the fact that it's gotten to that point in our friendship and brotherhood. I chuckled quietly to myself. Anways, I got out of the shower, styled my hair, and got dressed in one my 'nice' outfits. Mom had already baked some brownies for Alex sleeping over tonight, so I put some on a plate, and Alex and I started to make our way to that girl's house. Once we're there, Alex knocked on the door, and the piece of walking beauty answered the door.

"Umm, hello... uh-can I help you?" She said with a curious tone.

"Actually, we're just here to welcome you and your family to the neighborhood!" I smiled cheekily.

 She raised an eyebrow and wore a confused look on her face."And you're doing that by being in a red tie, a vest, and a plate full of..." She stepped closer to see the what the saran wrap was covering. I felt my heart start to race and my palms becoming sweaty. "Delicious-looking brownies?" She smiled.

Before I answered, Alex did for me. "Well we are the type of guys who like to leave a good first impression." I looked over as he finished, giving his signature wink.

Rolling her eyes, she smirked. "Is that why you guys are REALLY here?" She seemed slightly.... stubborn, maybe? I don't know.

"Yeah, and because I think you're really beautiful.." I muttered. Honestly, the last part was, yet again, suppose to be a thought and should've stayed as a thought. Hopefully she didn't hear that. I would die if she did.

She immediately blushed. Oh god, she heard. I glanced at Alex, who's eyes quickly widened back at me.

"Oh, and by the way, my name is Austin, and this is my best friend, Alex."

"And I'm [Your Name].."

"Well, nice to meet you, [Your Name]!"

"Okay, then..." She said, her voice trailing off.

We just stood there for what seemed like ages. But since I always over-exaggerate timing and things, it was probably a few seconds. After awhile, she offered for us to come inside (bow chick bow wow), so we walked in and there were boxes all over the place. we walked the kitchen and Alex put the plate of brownies on the counter. I could tell that there was something about her that was kinda broken or angry inside. I want to find out what, just so I could help her out and get to know her more. Obviously it's too soon, so I'll wait awhile. Anyways, we talked and talked, she told us where she moved from, what it was like and everything. But when she started talking about her dad, she looked like she was almost crying. I can relate to her with that, I dont even wanna start about my dad. It's just me and my mom. Maybe it's just [Your Name] and her mom too?

************************************************************************************************************

Thank you soo much for reading this story! <3

Please comment, vote, and fan! It'll mean the absolute world to me!

Love,

Melody <3