"So what you going to do?"

"Nothing, I know this baby is his."

"But how do you know a hundred percent?"

"It's something called the needle and condom trick." I smirked.

"Ooh bitch you crazy." Bambi laughed. "So what are you going to do about Alyssa?"

"What can I do? You didn't hear about her baby? She's going to die soon and I'm going to swoop in while he's all sad and depressed and take her spot."

Alyssa stole the love of my life and I was going to do everything to get rid of her. It's more fish in the sea but JC is my fish and I refuse to let someone else have him.

"Well bitch, you know I got you every step of the way and I'll get a little pleasure out of this from Mason." Bambi smiled high-fiving me.

They'll never see us coming.

Isaac King | Ike👅

"C'mon big baby, let's get you home." I looked at Ahjaya who was falling asleep on the couch.

"I'm so tired and my feet hurts so bad." She whined.

"I told you not to wear them heels, if you would of fell with my baby I would have fucked you up."

"Okay." She got up and walked out. She must really be tired if she didn't have a smart ass remark to say.

I grabbed a sleeping Harmony and told Chastity to come on. I know it was stupid to put Jaya and Chas in a car together but Yayo and Alyssa wouldn't want to leave right now.

"I don't want to get in car." I knew Chas was scared of Jaya and that's why she wasn't finishing her sentences right.

"Get in the fucking car." She started crying and I sighed, I didn't mean to yell at her. "I promise she's not going to say anything to you Chas."

"You?" I knew what she meant. Chastity wasn't exactly retarded she just didn't know how to put sentences together sometimes and she ask dumb questions but other than that she was normal.

"Yes I promise." Right then Ahjaya got in the backseat and leaned her head against the window without saying anything. I got in and started the drive.

I took Chas home first then Jaya. When we pulled up to her apartment she was still sleep, I opened the door and picked her up bridal style unlocking her door. I stripped her out her clothes, since she only like sleeping in her bra and panties.

"You leaving?" She woke up.

"Yeah, you good?"

"No." She said sitting up.

"What's wrong?"

"I want you to stay." She said hesitantly. That shocked the hell out of me, ever since she maced me in Miami she don't talk to me unless it's a smart comment or got something to do with our baby.

I stripped getting a pair of basketball shorts out her draw that I left here, I turned the light off then laid in bed. She wrapped her legs around mine laying her head on my chest and I played with her hair knowing it'll put her to sleep.