"Yes, hell yes!" I smiled jumping on him as I kissed him while everybody around yelled Happy New Years.

"Calm your pregnant ass down before my niece come early." Mason yelled making me roll my eyes, they swear I'm having a girl.

"Don't ever take that long to answer answer, was bout to piss my pants." He laughed then kissed me again sliding the ring on. This ring was so perfect and the right size and it slid on so perfectly well. I just loved it.

"Congratulations bihhh

"Congratulations bihhh." I turned to see Kailani and she basically tackled me.

"I missed you." I whispered getting emotional.

"I missed you more best friend." I laughed squeezing her as hard as she was squeezing me.

Everything was slowly falling in place.

Kailani Rodriguez | Kai💫

I looked around giving everybody hugs but the main person I was looking for wasn't around but then he stumbled out the bathroom with a really pretty girl and we made eye contact as I quickly turned around. 

"Hey lil whore." Ahjaya said coming behind me. I smiled at her rubbing her stomach, she was big as hell now. They all were.

"Hey fatty, I still owe you a ass whooping." I said as we both laughed.

"A month and some days bitch." She smiled then we hugged.

"I'll be waiting." I smirked. She looked behind me then looked in my eyes.

"I'm rooting for y'all Kai." She whispered in my ear walking away.

"I missed you, why you look away?" Iyan said holding me tight.

"I missed you too and you were pretty occupied." I said nodding my head at the girl who was watching us intently.

"Kai about that-"

"No need to explain yourself Ya, I went to better myself and I'm better. After everything I put you through you deserve to truly be happy with somebody. Good luck I wish you the best." I kissed him on his cheek then walked away to enjoy the party.

Progress🙏.

Morgan Wilson | Morgz😌

"I thought it was going to work." Bambi said.

"I did too." I pouted.