"What you on today?"

"Staying in the house." She said

"No you not, go get dress. Nothing fancy, we not doing much and pack a over night bag." She nodded rushing out the kitchen.

"Thank you JC, she needed that. JJ tried but his stupid ass wasn't making it no better." Ma said.

"That's like telling Mace to do it but Ma I gotta tell you something."

"Oh lordt, let me sit down for this."

"Alyssa and Morgan both pregnant." Before I could tell her the rest she smacked the shit out of me.

"Why the fuck you playing with these fucking girls like that? I feel bad for Alyssa, you need to stop playing with that girl she ain't gon wait for long."

"If you would of been listening instead of jumping to conclusions I would of told you I'm already with Alyssa and Morgan baby might not even be mine."

"What you mean might not be yours?"

"She fucked Tadoe."

"Your cousin Tadoe?"

"Nah her uncle neighbor brother son nephew son." I said looking at her blankly.

"JC one more time." She said hitting me in my head. "What you gon do?"

"I can't do shit right now, I'm not spending money on her because if that's not my child she giving everything back."

"I never liked that girl, I needa talk to Lys."

"For what? Last time you talked to Lys she came back tryna fuck me up for shit I did in the past. Nah you good fam."

"Shut the hell up, if she having my grandbaby I wanna spoil em."

"About that Alyssa have Placenta Previa."

"Can't she die from that?"

"Yeah but we're hoping God got us with this one."

"She too good for her own self, I'm sorry but if that was me while I was pregnant with you you would not be standing in my presence right now." I laughed.

"That's fucked up ma."

"Just keeping it 92 more than 8."

"Uh, I'm ready JC." Jayla said holding her bag in her hand. She had on a black polo v-neck, black ripped jeans and some red sparkly uggs.

"We out, imma tell Lys to call you. Love you ma."

"Love you too baby, take care of her." I nodded then locked her door as she gawked at the car like it was the most precious thing she ever saw. I was just driving my customized matte grey and black Audi.

"This is your car?"

"Yeah, you like it?"

"It's beautiful"

"You got a license? I'll get you one." I shrugged.

"No thank you, I wouldn't feel right accepting money from somebody I don't know."

"That's why you getting to know me, you my big sister why shouldn't I spoil you?" She didn't say anything but just nodded.

"You got a phone?"

"No."

"We'll go get you one tomorrow."

"Please don't."

"You don't want a phone?" I squinted my eyes at her.

"I do but I just want to at least buy that on my own." I understood.