"I literally just said that to JC but he scared."

"Nah if they try to attack imma tase em." She pulled out her PINK badazelled taser.

I laughed we think so much alike, Iyan put his hand on her forehead and she slapped it off.

"Stop, What are you doing?"

"Making sure you're okay. You do know if you tase the shark IN WATER you're going to get electrocuted right?"

"Duh nigga!"

She ain't know.

"I just told Alyssa the same shit." JC laughed, Yayo picked up my phone.

"They fucking stupid the other day they was-"

"Shut up." Me and Ahjaya said at the same time as I snatched my phone.

"As a unit y'all just stupid together." JC and Yayo laughed.

Nah it's always Ahjaya to make us look stupid, the other day we were all arguing over what colors make purple. How we got on the subject? I have no clue.

Iyan said blue and red.

I said green and blue.

Ahjaya stupid ass said red, green, and orange.

After arguing about it for a whole half an hour we finally decided to Google the answer and Iyan think he know everything head ass just had to be right.

"Nigga that was a hard question." I defended myself.

"JC what colors make purple?" Iyan asked.

"Red and blue."

"Nobody would know that but y'all fruitcake ass." Ahjaya said laughing.

"That's why Alyssa ain't coming with you color blind hoe." JC said sticking out his tongue. 

"That's why my teeth straighter metal mouth bastard." Ahjaya stuck her tongue out too as his face dropped.

"Don't do him, he still get these bitches." Iyan said making him cheer back up.

Gay bastards😕

"Boy he don't get no bitches." I laughed.

"Who said I don't got no bitches?" JC said sticking his teeth out.

"You really look like that nigga too." Ahjaya laughed.

"Anyways where y'all hoes going?" Yayo asked.

"I'm taking JC out on a date."

"Bitch you not Usher." Iyan said. 

"I just told her the same shit yo!" He laughed.

"Go to your father's house." I told them.

"I don't know that nigga." Iyan said. We was all silent then just busted into laughter.

"After I take my nap I'm coming around 8, be ready nigga or we going to have a dilemma."

"I love youuu and I neeeeed youuu Lysa Iiiii love you I do neeed you-"

"NO MATTER WHAT I DO, ALL I THINK ABOUT IS YOU. EVEN WHEN I'M WITH MY BOO, YOU KNOW I'M CRAZY OVER YOU!" Ahjaya yelled cutting him off.

"Yo I can't even sing to my baby momma without you interfering, go make up with your baby father nigga." JC mugged her.

"Bye JC." She ended the FaceTime call as I glared at her.

"Why would you do that?" She just shrugged then left out.