They see me rollin', they hatin'..[Jared xReader]

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god, are you okay?" You hear Jared ask, chuckling a little.

"Oh, peachy." You stretch your arms out towards him. "Help?" You ask, giving him puppy eyes, that could challenge his own.

"Oh, fine. Even though you got yourself into this mess." He laughs.

"Hey!! You were the one pushing the tire, it was tempting me..."'you say with a sly smile. "Besides, what the hell did I bump into?" You ask as Jared helps you out of the enormous tire.

"Me, you asshole!" Misha says, laughing.

"Oh my god! Are you okay? Are you hurt—did you break anything?! Please say you're okay?!" You ask, a million questions coming out at once.

"Whoa, whoa, _______, I'm alright!" He says, grabbing your hands from his face. What could you say? You were checking every inch to make sure he really was okay.

"Are you sure?" You ask, tears glazing over your (eye color) eyes.

"Yes, really. No need to cry kiddo." He smiles, reassuring you.

"Fine...ha, by the way. How did you not see a giant tire coming your way?" You chuckled.

"I was on my phone....speaking of...." He trails off, patting his pockets of his pants and jacket. "Where is my phone?"  Looking around, you spot it a few feet behind him.

"Uh...Misha?" You say, swallowing the lump in your throat and clenching your jaw. You point to his shattered phone that lays on the ground. You were beating yourself up over it, no matter how many times Misha says it's fine. You look down, trying to keep the tears at bay.

"What– oh, damn it."
"Ill buy you a new one." You offered, fighting tears.

"What? No!"

"Seriously! I just knocked you over and shattered your phone. Let me buy you a new one, please?"

"But, it's fine. Shit happens. Nothing I can't afford." Misha said. Reassuring you once more.
You shoot him puppy dog eyes, the best ones you can muster up.

"Misha, really, it's on me, man, I feel bad about it..." You say, black dots swimming in your vision. Before you know it, you hear people yelling and then it was lights out.

\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\///////\\\\\\/////

You don't remember what the hell happened, but you woke up in your trailer, someone holding your hand, and hushed voices.

"That was hilarious. I just hope she's okay..." One voice says, you recognize it as Jensen's. How can anyone forget that smooth whiskey voice?

"She'll be fine. The nurse said she'll just have a mild concussion when she wakes up." Another voice says, Jared. From the sounds of it, he's close.  Your cheeks heat up and you try to keep your breathing calm.