"This is our baby Jayceon, our baby that's going to grow up with crazy uncles and aunts, who loves life and who you will love as soon as you see Dot."

"Alyssa it's a possibility both you and the baby can die, what if I lose both then what?"

I didn't know how to answer that, for once somebody made me think of something else besides myself. I never even thought about that.

"Baby we can try again." Jayceon said tears coming out his eyes.

"And what if we can't?"

"Then we can adopt or get someone to carry. Alyssa I just need you."

"And I need my baby JC." I put his hand on my stomach. "This is our baby JC, something we created. How can I just get Dot killed like he or she doesn't mean anything to me?"

"I don't know Alyssa for the first time ever, I'm actually scared. A emotion I have never felt, I'm fucking terrified Alyssa." He moved and sat on the bed putting his head in his hands.

"I'm scared too Jayceon, horrified. You think I want to die? I just started my career a few months ago and I'm 21. This not how I pictured anything going but we have to get passed this."

"How can I get pass this if every time I see you, I'm thinking it could be my last time."

"I've been in a coma, stabbed, shot, a car accident, kidnapped, cheated on, jumped I'm pretty sure I'm invisible." I joked as he did a little fake ass laugh. "Through all that you been there, I just need for you to be here now. You're my safe haven."

"You had to add cheated on that list?" He asked.

"Yes because you cheated on me, you hurt my soul and broke my heart."

"But did you die tho?" I straight faced him as he laugh.

"I missed you

"I missed you." He grabbed me by my waist and gently put me on the bed laying his head on my chest and his hand on my stomach.

"I missed you too. I hate when we have arguments cause we both don't know when to stop being petty."

"Right and imma fuck you up for spitting on me." He said looking up.

"February 16." I said.

"What's that?"

"My due date. You could fight me in 7 months." I smiled.

"Nah we ain't fighting, imma fuck you. Not have sex with you, make love, none of that. I'm straight fucking you, you gon regret that shit." He smiled and I crossed my legs.

"Mhm."

"That just got you horny didn't it, horndog?"

"Shut up."

"Alright lil Ceasers."

"Lil Ceasers?"

"Yeah, you hot and ready." He laughed as I looked at him.