Chapter 10

It is amazing how time flies, because it has been two days since I got the news that Rose is safe, but it only feels like a couple of minutes passed. To top of my happiness, she is coming here for safe keeping. She is going to arrive today and my happiness couldn't seem to fade.

I started taking small strolls in Mr. Watson's office (which is where Rose will be showing up) too excited to hold it in.

Rwanda and Aries were with me. Rwanda sitting in the corner and Aries sitting half his butt on the desk while watching.

"What if something happened to her back there? Or they got them on the way here and they couldn't make it? What if this was a dream and Rose is still a captive? What if..." I couldn't even muster the words to speak anymore. My happiness is slowly fading and am scared. I am only a few steps away from crying.

"Please child, save the drama and all the crying for the reunion." Rwanda said with an eye roll.

Aries glared at her and turned back to face me. "Everything  is going to be fine."

I breathed in a lung full trying to come my nerves. I nodded mostly to myself, but Aries took in as an insurance and smiled at himself proud. Men and their ego they think everything is a contest. I rolled my eyes at him and went back to my thoughts.

I didn't here the door open until I felt Aries elbow me and I turned away from my thoughts. Before I could ask him why he did it I saw Rose walk into the room with Mr. Watson at her tail.

I rushed to her to hug her and she growled in pain. I pulled her t-shirt up an inch to see the biggest bruise in history appear on her stomach. I thought she looked fine, there was only a small bruise on her face.

"I am so sorry...for everything. I am sorry about what happen to you, about Henry..." I began sobbing, loud.

"Here we go." Rwanda murmured and now it wasn't Aries who glared at her it was Mr. Watson.

"It's alright, sweetie. It was not your fault." Rose said putting in her arms.

"I didn't mean to cause this. I never wanted to hurt you. Rose I am truly sorry."

She turned to Mr. Watson. "You didn't tell did you?"

Mr. Watson answered shaking his head.

"Do you still have the year book?" A soft smile appeared on his face and he passed her an old worn down book.

"Come on, show me your dorm."

I said a small goodbye to everyone else and went to Rose who was waiting outside the office.

"Lead the way." she said, and I did.

When we got to the room Chloe wasn't there because she have classes and the only way I was ditching was because of my special case.

She sat on my bed and I sat next to her.

"You see this book I am holding. It contains all of pictures of the students in my senior year." she opened the book slightly before closing it. She opened her mouth to say something, but closed.

"Whatever you see in this book I hope it doesn't change the way you see me now." she said and soon enough she opened it.

The first page contains different writings but we skipped to the pictures. The first page of the pictures contained the picture of a girl and two boys. Under the girls photograph their was the name Catherine Underwood, and her title Class President. She looked slightly familiar.

"That's your mom, Emily."

I couldn't hold my surprise, but Rose just brushed all the questions I had with a smile and a shake of her head. The picture of the boy next to her was the vice president his name read 'Richard Watson'. Mr. Watson!!! The things I am learning today!

We went through the book it was amazing. Rose told me that my father was a year older so he wasn't in the book. I saw a picture of a nerdy Rwanda and we laughed about together.

Then I saw Henry. He was so young and you could tell from his smile that he was joyful.

"You remember me telling you that Henry and I met in high school, but we didn't stay together. We went to different colleges had different lives and one day I saw him in conference and I fell in love all over again. It was after a year that we got married and then you came along a you were our joy." sadness filled her voice.

I turned the page to hide my tears, and that's when I saw Rose.

"Look her you are." I said realizing something. "But why does it say your name is Amira Underwood?"

I looked up at her face and asked and then it hit me. I knew it before she could say it, but I had to hear it.

"I am your aunt. Your mom was my sister."

There you go ladies and gentlemen, surprise surprise:)

I also did a double update today so yay me;)

Hope you liked it.
Mezixx